Hackers used RE5 leaderboards to request Capcom for 1.5 release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers used RE5 leaderboards to request Capcom for 1.5 release

I was looking on re5 mercenaries leaderboards after i finished my highscore run on Desperate Escape solo normal and these 3 gamertags grabbed my attention.
    Seriously as a top player i don't like to see any hacked scores on leaderboards.
    I even don't like that bug which allows people to beat chapter 1 missions with 8-9 seconds total time, but now all re5 leaderboards are messed up completely on all 3 platforms and top 5 results not glitched - they are hacked, my friends don't know how to make such scores legitimately (i have many top players in my friend list, some of them were world record holders for a long time) - there is no trick to beat all levels in 0 seconds and have 0 seconds as overall time.
    Well, leaderboards are interesting only for those 50-70 top players from different platforms include myself - for all other people they are nothing.
    But really its a new way to say what do you want to everyone - i think its not the first and not the last hack with such goal.
    I just launched y xbox and made a picture - have a look and say what do you think about it.

...well, that's a new tact. I doubt it'll work but what the hey?

Comment

Capcom will not listen to them as well they didn't for 15 years.

Comment

These guys tried and most of us didn't. By the way you can see these 3 gamertags on every map - also you see how many people played on these maps so its a good try but better if they make it on new popular capcom game.
        Last edited by ANDYARKLAY; 05-23-2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I don't understand why Capcom seem so intent on pissing us fans of the old games off. It wouldn't cost them much to make us happy.

Comment

If they release 1.5 then it would kill the mystery.
            See you in hell.

Comment

That's pretty cool, original and kind of funny.

It'll change nothing.

Comment

It won't change anything, but I love it when the masses try to rub 1.5 in their faces. They really should release the damn game. And yes, release it incomplete, the 80% build that they left off at.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

They could just release it as a DL game for the PSP and the DS or 3DS and just let people play with what they have and then they can make a few dollars and actually make fans happy.

Comment

A few dollars? If they release it, they would have easily 1 million dollars in a week.

Comment

Now that is just brilliant.

Comment

Upon seeing this a Capcom employee lol'd, than their attention quickly went elsewhere as they placed their coffee mug on a 1.5 disc coaster.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 05-23-2011, 08:16 PM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

They really should release the damn game. And yes, release it incomplete, the 80% build that they left off at.
                          Did it happen before with unreleased builds?

Comment

Originally posted by ANDYARKLAY View Post
                            Did it happen before with unreleased builds?
                            Who knows? Re2 beta 2 was released. Some of the fans say that it was a public game they released in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                              Who knows? Re2 beta 2 was released. Some of the fans say that it was a public game they released in Japan.
                              Some of the fans don't know what they are talking about.
                              Last edited by Dracarys; 05-24-2011, 01:26 PM.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                              X