Resident Evil HD Revival New screens and vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i want to be honest i just saw your 13 min video of re4 HD
    and all i can say is wow what a let down its like playing the ps2 version nothing is new it looks the same
    and im not really suprised its capcom way of making fast money
    what a letdown.
    Last edited by rehunk88; 09-11-2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• ill get my hands on the US Retail ver and ill see if i can mod it (the japanese ver is not worht it not just because its japanese but because its censored , now where is the fun :S) , also ill look into Code veronica ;P
      i can force it to run in 1080 P in my Debug Firmware , just hope it wont give black screen , as i tested some old games in 1080P some worked and some didnt , but im sure re4 and cvx will cuz they are new releases ..
      Last edited by Mrox2; 09-11-2011, 09:54 AM.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• The preview for BioCV is uploaded and right here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9A2cYS5zgY
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• okay zombie i just saw code veronica preview and first off in cutscenes it looks not the best its abit low but in gameplay its so much better there you can really see a change in what HD they made

compared to re 4 ... i think resident evil 4 is the game they did less on

100% code veroinca takes the first prize here.

if i should recommend it for anyone of you out there i would say buy only code veronica re4 is not worth it.
          Last edited by rehunk88; 09-11-2011, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
            okay zombie i just saw code veronica preview and first off in cutscenes it looks not the best its abit low but in gameplay its so much better there you can really see a change in what HD they made

compared to re 4 ... i think resident evil 4 is the game they did less on

100% code veroinca takes the first prize here.

if i should recommend it for anyone of you out there i would say buy only code veronica re4 is not worth it.
            Bio4 looks much better than it does in my video. It's much crisper and defined on my TV. The only gripe I have is the lighting reminds me of the PC version of the game but that can be fixed.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              Bio4 looks much better than it does in my video. It's much crisper and defined on my TV. The only gripe I have is the lighting reminds me of the PC version of the game but that can be fixed.
              Well okay fair enough but if you ask me re4 is still not worth it
              but veronica thats a good deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                Well okay fair enough but if you ask me re4 is still not worth it
                but veronica thats a good deal.
                BioCV looks really good. All objects can cast shadows now. If you run by a fence with the lighter equipped then the fence will cast a shadow. Like if you come up from the submarine to go back to the palace, the steel bar door leading to the palace will cast a really good looking shadow. Enemies cast shadows and guns now nearly fully light up an area when shot and the sound even has reverberation now. Gunshots echo and so do foot steps and zombie moans. Blood splotches from fallen foes have been tweaked to look darker and more crimson and are partially transparent around the edges.

The suspended doll house is very dark and you now need the lighter to see where you are and so is the graveyard outside of it. The whole game is is just more dark and eerie. The palace is dark and very ambient now. The passage leading to the Luger puzzle is barely lit and zombies linger in the dark. Even the Antarctica bass is much darker and scene with Steve and Claire is dark and moody. A good example is the mansion in the Antartica base. The main hall is no longer brightly lit and is very dark, much like what we saw in Dark Biohazard's 3rd trailer.

I can not stress how much better the game looks.

I'll take some screen shots later for you guys, ok?
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 09-11-2011, 11:59 AM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

BioCV looks really good. All objects can cast shadows now. If you run by a fence with the lighter equipped then the fence will cast a shadow. Like if you come up from the submarine to go back tot he palace, the steel bar door leading to the palace will cast a really good looking shadow. Enemies cast shadows and guns now nearly fully light up an area when shot and the sound even has reverberation now. Gunshots echo and so do foot steps and zombie moans.

The suspended doll house is very dark and you now need the lighter to see where you are and so is the graveyard outside of it. The whole game is is just more dark and eerie. The palace is dark and very ambient now. The passage leading to the Luger puzzle is barely lit and zombies linger in the dark.

I'll take some screen shots later for you guys, ok?
                  yeah take all the screenshots you want
                  i want to see this it sounds so good im feeling like 99% now that il buy it

Comment

• I will say the HD Remaster of BioCV is the best version of this game out there. I really dig how dark it is. It only fits the Gothic setting that it's dark and dreary, no?

I like the old Code Veronica a lot, but this one made me fall in love with it even more. It's just so much better than the Dreamcast, Playstation 2, and Gamecube versions.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• im glad you enjoy it zombie if just they could have done the same with re 4 xD
                      lazy capcom.

Comment

I will say the HD Remaster of BioCV is the best version of this game out there. I really dig how dark it is. It only fits the Gothic setting that it's dark and dreary, no?

I like the old Code Veronica a lot, but this one made me fall in love with it even more. It's just so much better than the Dreamcast, Playstation 2, and Gamecube versions.
                        It pains me to hear this with no retail disk available.

Comment

• What pains me is that they didn't remove the censorship from CV I've been waiting years for that. It was quite lazy from them, since the early versions were uncensored. They just had to put it back...
                          Last edited by Rick Hunter; 09-11-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• What censorship?

Comment

• Heads not exploding I imagine. By early versions I presume he means pre-release because all released versions are censored.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                                Heads not exploding I imagine. By early versions I presume he means pre-release because all released versions are censored.
                                Well its not really a must have
                                i wont let the zombies get that close anyway i dont like them!! to get to close.. (scared me)
                                Last edited by rehunk88; 09-11-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X