Revelations Gamescon 2011 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelations Gamescon 2011 Trailer

Looks like Vetro or whatever they're called aren't a corporation but rather a splinter group comprised of HUNK's followers. Or some shit, I don't care.

Also some music that sounds like it belongs in an Andrew Lloyd Webber production and some fish that decide that they want to move up in the world.

Plus "this is the such and such something something something new virus".
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 08-16-2011, 08:32 AM.
    See you in hell.

T-Abyss virus. So far it all looks very, very interesting. Hope for good storyline. Maybe Veltro corp. can be main antagoists in the rumored RE6.
    Spoiler:

Comment

Il Veltro, Italian for The Greyhound.

The gas mask doesn't oblige them to be HUNK followers. I think is just standard equipment to protect their identity and from the viruses.

This game is gonna be interesting...

Comment

So it's not a corporation but rather a terrorist group, unlikely to be the 3rd Organization.

See those fish though? They were like fuck this ain't being in no tank no more, so they moved up in the world. Probably working in Tesco by now, stacking shelves.
        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 08-16-2011, 08:54 AM.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Hopefully.

Capcom, just please don't make another terrorists with the thought WE WANNA DOMINATE THE WORLD LOLZ.

Comment

I like the trailer was different than most RE stuff. Cant wait to put one in Hunks head. Never understood the fascination with him anyway, he wears a mask so he is cool. Bout time Mr Death uhhh.....gets uhhh......dead.

Comment

eehh I don't think there's HUNK in this game.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Velcro, they're trying to make laces obsolete in 2005 or some shit.
                See you in hell.

Comment

It's vetro or veltro corp? Anyway, that group is obviously a gathering of angry former Umbrella agents and they want to make the US Government pay for what they have done to Umbrella. Easy. They probably want to revive Umbrella or some shit like that also.

Comment

It's Veltro corp.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Question - why did they need a new, aquatic T-Virus? Were Neptunes not fucked up enough? This seems odd...

Comment

Or, who developed this new virus?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon
                          why did they need a new, aquatic T-Virus? Were Neptunes not fucked up enough? This seems odd...
                          So that they could spread the virus faster through water. The masked guy clearly says he has the ability to contaminate 1/5 of the ocean.

Neptune was a single B.O.W specifically developped for water. The T-abyss virus is more general.

Comment

I'm glad its actually a terrorist group and not another pharmaceutical company. T-Abyss is a bit of a shitty name but from the name I guess we can pretty much confirm it is derived from the t-Virus at least. No doubt they got it on the black market and have employed ex-Umbrella researchers to make it more adaptable to water, though as Darkmoon said the t-Virus seemed to work pretty well anyway in that regard.

Who bets Parker is a former member of Veltro and left because he was 'opposed to their cruel actions' or some shit and somehow passed the background checks to get into the BSAA?
                            "I've got 100 cows."
                            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

HAHA i was so right it was water virus Damn im good !

i love the name the
                              T-Abyss

but the sad part is no hunk then
                              Last edited by rehunk88; 08-16-2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X