Revelations Gamescon 2011 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    One of these days, someone is gonna make a game based on Slasher flicks. And then this will make sense.
    Splatterhouse?

Comment

Only played the old ones, on the MegaDrive. Although I suppose some of the Clock Tower games count. I was thinking more along the lines of a survival horror game where you flee the evil murderous being. No idea how it would work, really, but it seems like a solid enough premise with all the crap hollywood remakes...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        I admit, I'll object a lot less if she turns out to be the ship's diving instructor or something, but if she's meant to be any kinda special forces...
        To try and be objective, we have no idea the circumstances of how she got there, she could have been running the place before anything bad happened and tarted herself up because there was no threat.
        Last edited by Dracarys; 09-09-2011, 11:52 AM.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
          To try and be objective, we have no idea the circumstances of how she got there, she could have been running the place before anything bad happened and tarted herself up because there was no threat.
          Or she could have arrived there with more people and they got split up and hell brokelosse and she ends up alone gets attacked by monsters she freaks out runs away fires her pistol ammo runs out and thats it XD
          either shes dead after 5 min or els she in it alot.

Comment

Yup, just like Jill wearing a tube top and miniskirt in RE3 was for 'comfort.' Give me a break. If there's a realistic explanation for as to why she has her wetsuit wide open and her tits flopping out, I'm really excited for this game now. That'll be a hoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
              Yup, just like Jill wearing a tube top and miniskirt in RE3 was for 'comfort.' Give me a break. If there's a realistic explanation for as to why she has her wetsuit wide open and her tits flopping out, I'm really excited for this game now. That'll be a hoot.
              Or instead actually being OBJECTIVE, imagine if the majini turned on Excella during RE5...

Same situation as this woman could be in.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Or instead actually being OBJECTIVE, imagine if the majini turned on Excella during RE5...

Same situation as this woman could be in.
                Like in Excellas trailer one of the majinis say wipe the pu**y
                or the butt sex that happens by surprise

as for rachel , maybe the weather was hot , and she had to open her suit to give her breasts a break lol , the monsters are like mmmm

anyway , in the trailer jill says i found a survivor while parker says who is she , could this mean that rachel will stay alive ....
                and perhaps there could be a reason for hiding her face , she could be a surprising character that capcom dosent want us to no who is she ... either way that ton of hair on her face is stupid , and she is stupid for letting it like that , how could she watch her way
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Possible, I suppose - but when the shit hits the fan she could have reached for her zipper. However, look at her gear;

She looks like she's meant to be some kind of combatant, or possibly a diver. The combatant idea seems...dodgy to me. The over exposed boobs aren't going to be a good idea for someone in a fight, if only because you don't want soldiers, a group not known for there restraint when aroused, to start thinking, 'Mmmm, I'd like a bit of that' when heavily armed. I suppose she could have used her special talents to distract someone and the zipper broke, but otherwise it just seems silly for any kind of soldier.

I honest prefer the idea she's a civilian. The tits are out to get people to pay for her diving lessons, or whatever, and she hasn't bothered changing that when the ship is full of evil monsters and masked terrorists. It makes a bit more sense, to my mind.

Plus, she's almost certainly infected, given the gash on her leg and blood coming from her mouth and...throat? I think. If these follow similar rules to the T-Virus, there's not much chance of her not being infected.

Comment

Well, wetsuits do get really warm really quick when you're on land. Maybe that's why she's got it unzipped?

Yeah, Darkmoon. The viruses in this series seem to be spread that way, so it's not too much of a stretch to think that that's the case. And the enemies are apparently supposed to be like water. And there's water everywhere in this game. ...Oh, dear...
                    Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Humans are water-based organisms so... maybe that's why these enemies target humans and suck their blood (92% water).

I guess that's why they sorta look like Chupacabras.
                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah, wait a minute. Those enemies, I don't think they're evolved from fish or anything like that. I know we saw fish being mutated by the virus in one of the trailers but I think the key is water. Anything that contains water or is within water would be affected. These enemies are most likely humans that have t-Abyss injected, it doesn't contaminate the actual body but rather the water content within their bodies.

It mutates the water. Or something, I don't know. I'm spinning plates here.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Ah, wait a minute. Those enemies, I don't think they're evolved from fish or anything like that. I know we saw fish being mutated by the virus in one of the trailers but I think the key is water. Anything that contains water or is within water would be affected. These enemies are most likely humans that have t-Abyss injected, it doesn't contaminate the actual body but rather the water content within their bodies.

That would mean Jill and Parker are both royally screwed, since they have to swim through the water. With the lack of goggles or masks, they'd get water in their eyes. The diving mechanic shots in the first trailer show that Jill keeps her eyes open throughout swimming. And eyes are mostly water, too, and there's mucous membranes inside the eyelids...

Maybe Parker does get infected in this game, but Jill canonically cannot become infected, since she is in RE5. Then that leads to a whole can of worms about how she didn't get infected for no readily apparent reason... (Unless they both get cured or something?)
                          Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

I think those enemies in the water are the mutated fish, but the ones walking around the ship? Human.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

I think those enemies in the water are the mutated fish, but the ones walking around the ship? Human.
                              Yup. But that means anybody on the ship can become one of those squidlike creatures.

If it is spread through the water, Jill and Parker could become infected, since they must go through the water to get from point to point. If they get injured, which is entirely possible, they're toast.

(Rachel, if she somehow wasn't infected earlier, would have to deal with her injuries getting infected water in them.)
                              Last edited by Four Eyes; 09-09-2011, 11:26 PM. Reason: Mucous membranes secrete mucous to defend against infection. *facepalm*

Comment

Just like in the movies when the virus dried up the water!

Comment

Working...
                                X