Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muscles Glasses vs. Jensen Ackles (Or: Team Chris vs. Team Leon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also bummed that this means ada is officaly a villain...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	leonproblem.png
Views:	1
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	401035

Just leaving that here...
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Not that I want to be an ass by bumping this thread but after watching the captivate trailer, I can safely say that Chris owns Leon in hand-to-hand combat ha ha Chris hit him 2 times and dodged all of his attacks. Leon had to run for his gun. What a noob! Case closed! LOL
        Last edited by Grem; 04-16-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure he only hits Leon once (knee to the gut). Leon blocks the punch with his forearm. Everything else misses or is neutralized (the tackle).

On a side note: Is it weird that I'm more hyped for the story than what we've seen of the gameplay? It's rare that RE excites me with its narrative, but this just seems so well-done.
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Even with only one hit. He still win. lol

No, I was mostly joking about this and wanted to tease Leon fanboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
              On a side note: Is it weird that I'm more hyped for the story than what we've seen of the gameplay? It's rare that RE excites me with its narrative, but this just seems so well-done.
              Which concerns me, to be honest. When games focus so much on their "gripping" story, actual gameplay tends to be overlooked in favor of "the next big epic moment." RE5 focused so much more on the "overall experience" that it sucked as an actual game. Developers need to start making games again and not ultra-long interactive movies.
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey3264 View Post
                Leon looks so ugly in RE6
                what the hell was wrong with his RE4 anatomy?
                Hey, he's not a metrosexual pretty boy anymore. We should be celebrating that.

Chris looks better in RE6, though. No steroids usage at all.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

• It's weird cause he looks like his movie counterpart now all rugged.

Comment

• Jill > Chris > Barry > Leon

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacotez View Post
                      Jill > Chris > Barry > Leon
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        Chris looks better in RE6, though. No steroids usage at all.
                        really? i need to take a closer look then

Comment

• i think capcom is probably using that sudden Chris vs Leon thing as a cliffhanger to grab attention. it would be stupid to actually kill off one of them (besides they have pissed the fans off more than enough)
                          they did that in RE5 too, poking at jills possible death. so yeah i think its a ploy (i hope it fucking is, i also hope ada is just lying about being a villain to hide her intentions i always thought deep down she is secretly one of the good guys)

Comment

really? i need to take a closer look then
                            You mean you didn't notice that he doesn't look like a double-door fridge anymore?
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

what the fuck did they do to the voice actors and designs!? D:< this is bullshit
                              there was nothing wrong with leon's RE4 model and the voices are all fucked up

cant stand it when developers feel they must fix what isn't broken

I actually prefer leons new model, looks a lot like his degen model and also, more manly. I wonder if the re6 leon will be as bland as his degen character.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_am_Nemesis
                                I wonder if the re6 leon will be as bland as his degen character.
                                There's no way to tell for sure at the moment, but he makes me think of his Darkside counterpart. The way he says so nicely "sherry ?" and he looks cool, unlike his degen character who looked like a playmobil.
                                Last edited by Grem; 04-20-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X