Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGS Presentation Over, Nothing about RE6 or Damnation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGS Presentation Over, Nothing about RE6 or Damnation...

There's some guy that's my friend, he was in the TGS.
    And he said there was just some useless info that we already knew about revelations, but no teasers.
    He took a photo of what came there:
    Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

CRAPCOM = FUCK YOU

Don't blame Capcom, they never promised RE6 news, instead...

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    Can we use this as a reason to forever ban anything relyonhorror claims finally?
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Can we use this as a reason to forever ban anything relyonhorror claims finally?
      Yes please. kotaku too.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
        There's some guy that's my friend, he was in the TGS.
        And he said there was just some useless info that we already knew about revelations, but no teasers.
        He took a photo of what came there:
        Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

CRAPCOM = FUCK YOU
        Okay, so you're pissed because of something CAPCOM never, ever said was going to be at TGS? Something that has been nothing but a fiasco caused by a bunch of bullshitters?
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Part of me is disappointed after all the speculation. But this is the right decision. I'd rather see a concrete game with the marketing to back it up than some announcement which would amount to zilch after they scrap it and redesign the whole thing over again.

Mercenaries 3D just came out a few months ago. We have two HD ports, Operation: Raccoon City, and Revelations to look forward to in the meantime. We know for a fact that Capcom is working on RE6. That's enough for now. Let them figure their game out before making false promises to the fans.

That said TGS as a whole was rather disappointing. It's really sad when the only thing I'm excited for is HD ports of games I already know and love.

I'm not sure what the 15th anniversary was about during its presentation, but if Paul Anderson was really the special guest... Well, that's like Capcom giving a big "Fuck you" finger to the fans for letting this asshole take the spotlight. Again, that's only if it's true.

Comment

Don't blame Capcom, they never promised RE6 news, instead...
            no but at least they can grow some balls and admit they dont have anything so we wont sit here all of us and be hyped so bad.

Comment

Capcom upload the whole presentation on Youtube, it's all in Japanese of course.
              TGS2011 09.17実施バイオハザードリベレーションズ』スペシャルステージダイジェスト映像BIOHAZARD REVELATIONSバイオハザード リベレーションズ■発売日:2012年初頭予定■希望小売価格:未定■公式サイト:http://www.capcom.co.jp/bhrev/■対応ハード:ニンテン...

Comment

Expect to wait till E3 next year to see a trailer, they only just asnnounced the game.

Comment

They haven't announced anything... We only know it is in the development for some time.
                  Last edited by Dark_Chris; 09-17-2011, 09:51 AM.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Was Paul Anderson really the special guest?
                    PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                      They haven't announced anything... We only know it is in the development for some time.
                      Read back your post and think again...

Comment

hmm, I thought we'd at least get the final release date for Revelations considering its released in early 2012.
                        "I've got 100 cows."
                        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

I thought Revelations is schedule for march 2012 release.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

early 2012 is all we have.
                            "I've got 100 cows."
                            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

March 2012? Going up against Mass Effect 3 seems like a bad plan...

Comment

Working...
                              X