No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as it's better than the RE5 limited edition, I don't care what the RE6 LE comes with.

Comment

• I thought statues are pretty standard for many collector's editions this gen, not really any mystery

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
        September 5th apparently, though everyone can download the demo for general release on September 6th...
        Lol really? Whats the bloody point in that? Glad i didnt pay for it now.

Comment

• So not long now guys until we get a taste of each scenario. Even though I know Jake and Sherry is more of a hand to hand combat game I would be content if the Nemesis type stalking Tyrant added some good tension just like good old Nemmy did in Resident Evil 3.

Comment

• Hooray, it's E3 Eve!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant Rose View Post
              Hooray, it's E3 Eve!
              Aye, all the nerds and basement dwellers divert their eyes from their favorite pixelated femme fatales and peer into the deep, dark future of gaming... then go back to the pixelated females in between updates. It's serious business.
              sigpic

Comment

• My Twitter feed is full of updates from people I know who are actually there. It is a kind of torture.

Comment

• DLC first on 360 -_-
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• GAH GAH GAHHHH, okay I don't think I need to mention this but before people start saying to much action, they have to include a epic part like that for conferences and my god was it intense, we need that a separate video ASAP.

Comment

• I gotta say, I am not a fan of what I saw. Gears grenades and shitty QTE. I don't want to count it out yet and I'll watch more gameplay but man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                        I gotta say, I am not a fan of what I saw. Gears grenades and shitty QTE. I don't want to count it out yet and I'll watch more gameplay but man.
                        Where are people seeing this? I thought the Tech demos didn't come until tomorrow!
                        sigpic

Comment

• E3 Live Microsofts Conference. They just showed a Demo for it at the show. I'm watching it on Xbox Live but its also available on Spike right now and on Gametrailers.com

Comment

• the 360 press confrence is on right now.... USHER BITCHES!!! lol omg....
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• What just happened? What did they show at the conference? A friend of mine who's there just tweeted: "'No, no no no no no no no no no!!!!', now available as Leon S. Kennedy"

Comment

• They cannot be finishing the conference with Black Ops 2 can they? surely not.

Comment

Working...
                                X