No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No I don't think it's official - Resident Evil - nothing more is the official page.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• You know what this game really needs, not Ada, not a new kind of mercenaries, no. It needs.. Click image for larger version

Name:	tofu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	400834 hell, I think that after this, there will be no need in any other playable character))))
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	C4egV.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	400835

Comment

• LMFAO ! It's so true! That's amazing!

Comment

• They did modified that logo just a bit, though... still funny

It reminded me of this other game logo that sparked the imagination as well..

Last edited by Pikminister; 01-21-2012, 04:51 PM.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Fucking 4chan.

Comment

• I kinda of expect that you can pay the first three scenarios, Leon, Chris and Baldy in any order, with Ada's as a final wrapping up the plot threads chapter.

Comment

• Yup, that's what IGN says too.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Neoblast View Post
                    I don't think they're that fast and aggressive like ganados but considering the over the shoulder view, they should be more active than "classic" zombies to be even a threat. Or else it would just be a headshot fest... no challenge.
                    Judging by the images, you can't just stop and start shooting, as there are a lot of them. Itd be nice to have to run for a change to evade being eaten ( not like in re 4 or 5 ).

28 days later zombies it seems... probably a modification of the t virus?

I like how the 4 different gameplay styles, being leons the darker, horror one.
                    I hope there's some horror into the rest of them...
                    I agree. It could be the residual memory of the zombies, I am not expecting them to be any more advance than the zombies in george romero's movies.

From what I know, the outbreak seems to occurs at the same time when the president was about to reveal the truth of the raccoon city incident in a press conference or some sort. I am guessing that Ada could have been working with the China government all the while, and they used this to instigate a war with the US, with numerous countries getting involved. Its been hinted all the while in the series that some countries has been involved in purchasing the BOWs via black market anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                      IF the blond girls is Sherry, and I highly doubt it is regardless of IGN being spot on with info up to now....

What do we think (genuine theory now) about the mystery guy breaking her free of the government bonds his story is simply the escape and getting Sherry to safety.
                      I could see Sherry following in her families footsteps and working in genetics, except she hopes to redeem her family name and help people, somehow getting involved with this new guy.
                      Last edited by Dracarys; 01-21-2012, 07:22 PM.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I like that Sherry = Ashley theory I think that is really clever thing to do. Thats why they probably wont.

On another note I remember after Lost In Nightmares there was alot of talk about Spencer sacrificing himself for some reason because it seemed all to easy the way he invivted Wesker to pretty much come and finish him off. I always thought he had a plan. You think Spencer could have something to do with RE6? I just cant think how he could. Unless he is the scarfaced guy. I know it would be corny bringing another guy back from the dead but I always imagined Spencer to be this mastermind who was one step ahead of everyone. In RE5 he just came across as a rich clueless idiot.

Comment

• I'll aways appreciate Spencer's death for the huge Blade Runner homage it has going for it (it really is blatent and therefore absolutely awesome). But i'll always be saddened that he never had anything more going for him within the series.
                          I honestly don't think he'll be mentioned again.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                            I like that Sherry = Ashley theory I think that is really clever thing to do. Thats why they probably wont.

On another note I remember after Lost In Nightmares there was alot of talk about Spencer sacrificing himself for some reason because it seemed all to easy the way he invivted Wesker to pretty much come and finish him off. I always thought he had a plan. You think Spencer could have something to do with RE6? I just cant think how he could. Unless he is the scarfaced guy. I know it would be corny bringing another guy back from the dead but I always imagined Spencer to be this mastermind who was one step ahead of everyone. In RE5 he just came across as a rich clueless idiot.
                            I think Spencer just wanted the last laugh, Alex had disappeared and he was dying so what better to do than say to Wesker, the man who's so sure of himself, "You just exist because I made you that way." But his appearence was underwhelming and shit either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                              I like that Sherry = Ashley theory I think that is really clever thing to do.
                              How is that clever? A girl needs protection so instead of setting her up a nobody in a witness protection plan they thrust her into the limelight as the daughter of one of the most famous people in the world, just hoping nobody notices?
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                                How is that clever? A girl needs protection so instead of setting her up a nobody in a witness protection plan they thrust her into the limelight as the daughter of one of the most famous people in the world, just hoping nobody notices?
                                Who gets more protection than the First Family? Outside of RE4 where she somehow got kidnapped, of course. That still blows my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X