Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
    Lol thank you. Didnt feel like stating the obvious. She was a little girl after RE2 the president wasnt elected until later when she had grown up and changed appearance. Do the math it aint hard. You dont have to be so abnoxious you know. Its all about theorys right now and for you to put other peoples down is damn ignorant. I remember being laughed at by a certain someone on this form when I was 100% sure that the tube girl in the RE5 trailer was Jill and look how wrong I turned out to be. I think that theory is a hell of alot more clever than having her just dissappear and never heard from again.

Also thought I would post this here. It is the trailer slowed down in parts with the guys at GT showing some facts and theorys. There was a few things I didnt notice or havent heard mentioned.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt...nt-evil/726024
    Yeah, I thought it was damn obvious that the POTUS wasn't always the POTUS but was probably just a G-man or just regular politician at the time he first adopted Sherry - and I'm talking about the Ashley was Sherry all along theory that was posted here previously, for those just jumping into this thread. Its a theory like the others. Nothing official.

Anyway, yeah... even GT got into the whole theory craze.

Last edited by Pikminister; 01-22-2012, 07:47 AM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Has any source made a rebuttal against IGN's claim the blonde girl is Sherry? I'm still taking it with a grain of salt, but I guess I'm surprised nothing "official" has cropped up since the article's release to directly argue it.

Comment

• Seems Chris's scenario and Scar-face's scenario overlap. Both pairs are in China and the snow-covered village.
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 01-22-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          Seems Chris's scenario and Scar-face's scenario overlap. Both pairs are in China and the snow-covered village.
          All three overlap, apparently.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Overlap regarding time? I was merely speaking about playable location.

Comment

Overlap regarding time? I was merely speaking about playable location.
              Time and location I assume. We haven't seen every location haha.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• What bothers me is we saw Chris in China and in Eastern Europe so as Alex, but Leon is only in Tall Oaks. I hope he will made it to Europe as well.
                Last edited by Dark_Chris; 01-22-2012, 11:10 AM.
                Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  Time and location I assume. We haven't seen every location haha.
                  Haha, yeah. That's true. I guess I should have clarified with "in this lone trailer." I just hope the locations have some meat/substance to them and we can explore them properly. RE5 bothered me with too many location changes...though actual globe-trotting looks to be the case for RE6.

What was really funny in the gametrailer video was the pop up about broken down, burning cars making for great PS One era blockades.

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                  What bothers me is we saw Chris in China and in Eastern Europe so as Alex, but Leon is only in Tall Oaks. I hope he will made it to Uurope as well.
                  Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Jill's Boob; 01-22-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• ^Dat slide.
                      sigpic

Comment

• 6 player coop :OOO thats pretty nice if you ask me !!! :O
                        im looking forward to that.

Comment

• Depends on what it's for. If it's just multi-player or a particular scenario, co-op will work. If it's something you can do for the whole game...not so sure it'll be a good idea. It's awkward to have a single player scenario without bots that also works well as a co-op situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                            6 player coop :OOO thats pretty nice if you ask me !!! :O
                            im looking forward to that.
                            RE6 is a party game, now?!

Playing online only, it seems.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I hope not. I only played RE5 because local co-op allowed me to hijack friends and family.

Comment

• Well... Outbreak fans should be happy, though.

Capcom is making sure to make everyone happy.... right folks?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X