No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm probably the only Outbreak fan who prefers to play it offline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      I'm probably the only Outbreak fan who prefers to play it offline.
      Do the fans have a choice?
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Not now, no, but I preferred it when I did have the option.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with online playing its fun its nice to play with others
          you have to face the facts.. resident evil isent the same anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
            When you aim with the infrared scope - press the X button on the Cube and it turns into a black and white image.
            Seriously, or are you just messing with us? Can you do it on the Wii/360/PS3 versions?

That's interesting, because in the real world, black-and-white thermal vision is more accurate than the colored kind, even if it doesn't look as cool.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            I'm probably the only Outbreak fan who prefers to play it offline.
            Nah, I preferred it offline, too. That way I have more control over what's going on. I don't like multiplayer and RE mixing in general, unless it's for Mercenaries or something like that. But not in the story modes.
            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
              Seriously, or are you just messing with us? Can you do it on the Wii/360/PS3 versions?

That's interesting, because in the real world, black-and-white thermal vision is more accurate than the colored kind, even if it doesn't look as cool.
              Presume it works on the Wii and HD versions, don't know what button you'd need to press though?
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• I believe I've made a discovery.

Danielle Judovits could infact be the blonde's voice actoress.
                I know we don't have much evidence to back this up (one measly line),
                But I believe they are extremely similar, see here:

Resident Evil 6 Reveal Trailer
                Skip to 2:15, the area of where the blonde starts to talk.

Tales of Vesperia - Estelle
                Now skip to 00:41 until 00:53 and then skip to 3:35.

Does anyone else see the similarity in their voices?

If it IS Danielle Judovits, then it's VERY probable that it is indeed Sherry.

Just an observation, what do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                  I believe I've made a discovery.

Danielle Judovits could infact be the blonde's voice actoress.
                  I know we don't have much evidence to back this up (one measly line),
                  But I believe they are extremely similar, see here:

Resident Evil 6 Reveal Trailer
                  Skip to 2:15, the area of where the blonde starts to talk.

Tales of Vesperia - Estelle
                  Now skip to 00:41 until 00:53 and then skip to 3:35.

Does anyone else see the similarity in their voices?

If it IS Danielle Judovits, then it's VERY probable that it is indeed Sherry.

Just an observation, what do you guys think?
                  This is interesting. They sound extremely similar. Makes me wonder, though, that if it is Ashely, maybe they couldn't get Carolyn Lawrence back for some reason, thus they hired a (very convincing) sound-alike? I guess I find it odd that they'd hire someone with such a similar voice for another character. But, hey, as someone who desperately would love to see Sherry again, I'm not going to complain about much if that is actually Sherry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                    What bothers me is we saw Chris in China and in Eastern Europe so as Alex, but Leon is only in Tall Oaks. I hope he will made it to Europe as well.
                    Now, granted this could be anywhere, but when Leon asks Helena "So are you gonna tell me what's in there?", it looks an awful lot like the interior of a castle, and I'm pretty sure I spotted a castle at one point during the section of the trailer that showed scarface and the blonde running from the giant monster.

Also, you see Leon outside what appears to be a castle when he performs that spin kick while dual-wielding.

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                    When you aim with the infrared scope - press the X button on the Cube and it turns into a black and white image.
                    Mind blown. I never knew this, even after all these years.

Kind of reminds me how it wasn't until I played the Wii version that I realized you could just shoot the chains suspending the fire breathing dragon statues in Salazar's castle to drop them into the lava instead of trying to snipe the Illuminados operating them.
                    Last edited by Archelon; 01-22-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                      Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Kind of reminds me how it wasn't until I played the Wii version that I realized you could just shoot the chains suspending the fire breathing dragon statues in Salazar's castle to drop them into the lava instead of trying to snipe the Illuminados operating them.
                      This is proof of how awesome RE 4 is. I have completed the game 20+ times yet I never knew about these.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        Well... Outbreak fans should be happy, though.

Capcom is making sure to make everyone happy.... right folks?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	eddc8b67-d7fe-42fd-be63-c53724e598eb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	400843

Comment

• I bet you saw Vampire's Kiss recently.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Anyone concerned that Chris' beating from Wesker has done more damage than perhaps lets on? From the stalwart hero Chris was in CV, it's occured to me now he is actually full of self-pity. The following examples aren't word for word but you get the jist.

"Hold on Claire! I'm coming to save you!" "Say hello to my comrades who you've killed!"

*Is beaten by Wesker quite severly*

2005: "I always pull through, but not this time... I screwed up"

2008: "More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth it...."

And now in Resident Evil 6: "I can't keep running, I need to face the truth".

Wow. What happened Chris.... come back!
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• I think it really depends on when RE6 actually takes place. If it is indeed set before RE5, then he's probably still reeling from Jill's death, and the "truth" to which he refers is that she's gone.

Now, if RE6 takes place after RE5, Chris may be referring to the fact that all of this is indirectly his fault. By taking down Umbrella, Chris and his allies have inadvertently caused the rise of this new era of global bioterrorism. The world is, arguably, much worse off now than it ever was while Umbrella still existed.
                              Last edited by Archelon; 01-23-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Now that the 3ds game takes place before resident evil 5 i feel like its a wast if
                                resident evil 6 does too.. i want the story to go on i dont want to be stuck between re 4 an 5
                                so i cross my fingers this one is after
                                ps...

Chris does look older so who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X