Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shield Key View Post
    Nah, I just think the alternate spelling is classic perverted Capcom. It's intentional.
    Those are some powerful psychic abilities you have there.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• New trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCkc5HjC5FM
      Spoiler:

Comment

• 3 new games modes......

There's the DLC (Disk Locked Content). FUCK YOU CAPCOM.

P.S. I hope at least they have the decency of releasing a gold edition/game of the year edition(everything on disk just like the PS3 version) one year from now. PLEASE....
        Last edited by Vito; 09-10-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
          Any spoilers in this or is it safe to watch?
          Last edited by Spera01; 09-10-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Yea fuck you Capcom for making 3 game modes DLC!

Damn you for giving us Agent Hunt, improved Mercenaries, A full unlockable Ada campaign for not a penny extra.

God fucking damn you dirty swines for making RE.net a free feature.

Damn you evil bastards with your evil DLC practices....

Comment

• Assuming Agent Hunt is free and not locked DLC. the modes are Spoiler:

Comment

• Yes Agent Mode is unlocked after you complete each scenario.

Comment

• Ahh, I gave in and watched it. Good stuff there! I love the music. The voice over shouldn't have been there though, in my opinion anyway. The piano was all that was needed.

Also that last part...
                  Spoiler:

And this is why I need to stay off these sites until the game releases. Its so hard to stop myself sometimes.
                  Last edited by Spera01; 09-10-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                    Yea fuck you Capcom for making 3 game modes DLC!

Damn you for giving us Agent Hunt, improved Mercenaries, A full unlockable Ada campaign for not a penny extra.

God fucking damn you dirty swines for making RE.net a free feature.

Damn you evil bastards with your evil DLC practices....

I wouldn't mind DLC but Capcom is making Disk Locked Content, I don't know about you but I don't like to be scammed.

Comment

• We already bought the game, and now you want us to pay extra money for things where supposed to be included in the disc in the first place ? f$$k you Capcom and your goddamn DLC !

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito View Post
                        I wouldn't mind DLC but Capcom is making Disk Locked Content, I don't know about you but I don't like to be scammed.
                        It depends on the person but when you actually look at Disc Locked Content it is essentially a way to deliver Downloadable Content without the need to download the files, thus saving your Harddrive space, your bandwidth and also your time.

Most companies have Day 1 DLC planned the difference though is you have to download those files and also let's not forget that a Capcom rep said it would be download this time and not disc locked.

You people just amaze me sometimes, Capcom deserves praise for what they are giving us but instead you complain about something so fucking stupid, something that is a BETTER way of delivering that extra content. But nope let's not praise Capcom for the free Agent Hunt, RE.net or the full Ada Campaign that they could have made DLC but they didn't. Ada's campaign could have EASILY been DLC, an amazing DLC that would have madethem a nice profit but no we get that for nothing.

But anyway I'm complaining about your complaining so at the end of the day it's all just complaining.

I believe it was this interview:

Will you Buy? Vote your Support at: http://angryjoeshow.com/2012/06/aj-e3-2012-capcom/
                        Last edited by shanemurphy; 09-10-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Sorry man but DLC developed at the same time as the game is BS.

Comment

• But most DLC is developed the same time as the game, it's part of the development schedule.

But yeah I for one am not even sure I will even get these game modes I have never played to much multiplayer RE.

Comment

• DLC = Dumbifying Losers for CAPCOM
                              Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                                Also that last part...
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                                You people just amaze me sometimes, Capcom deserves praise for what they are giving us but instead you complain about something so fucking stupid, something that is a BETTER way of delivering that extra content. But nope let's not praise Capcom for the free Agent Hunt, RE.net or the full Ada Campaign that they could have made DLC but they didn't. Ada's campaign could have EASILY been DLC, an amazing DLC that would have madethem a nice profit but no we get that for nothing.
                                I think you're missing the point. It's about principle. If something is physically on the disc, it shouldn't be "extra" content; if you purchase the disc, you should have access to everything on it. Imagine buying a refrigerator, but when you get home and use it, the freezer is locked and the only way to use it would be to pay even more for the key. That's pretty much what disc-locked content is like. It doesn't matter if the delivery system is more efficient; it's still an unethical business practice.

DLC should never, I repeat never be developed at the same time as the main game. DLC should be made after the game's release, similar to what expansion packs for PC games were like before the internet age.
                                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                                X