No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo is up all over Europe. Almost 2 days early so maybe it's a mistake? Better download it asap just in case.

Comment

• I just made a Euro account in order to play the demo roughly 16-24 hours earlier. I'm such a nerd.

I used the address for a Dominos in Warwickshire, haha!

Comment

• New Famitsu TGS Preview Scans:
        _ _

Comment

• Originally posted by Shield Key View Post
          I just made a Euro account in order to play the demo roughly 16-24 hours earlier. I'm such a nerd.

I used the address for a Dominos in Warwickshire, haha!
          Addresses do not get checked.

Think I got a US account that 123 Fake Street, Beverly Hills 90210.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Is there an option to disable the destination icon but keep the main hud?
            sigpic

Comment

• I'm getting an 80150101 error when I try to donwload anything...which is annoying as hell, because Enrico could.

And now xbox.com seems to have died.

Comment

• Demo is up on both PSN and XBL.

New demo segments for all 3 char combinations. Extended cutscenes compared to what was seen in the Dragon's Dogma demo (for those few same scenes included in both, anyway.)

Seems like they either optimized the hell out of the game or activated vsync (or combo of both) - Haven't seen a single piece of screentearing on the 360 build yet.
                Last edited by Carnivol; 09-18-2012, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• I thought the car section with Leon and Helena was pretty cool. Reminded me of Heavy Rain. Is it just me or does Jake's scenario seem to be the toughest? Both the E3 and this demo I and my friend died more often as opposed to Leon/Chris.

Comment

• Looking forward to trying both these demos side by side. What is looking to be the best version this time round?
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• You mean scenario or demo version? If you mean demo, the newest one. If you mean scenario, I preferred Leon's but they were all pretty decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                        Looking forward to trying both these demos side by side. What is looking to be the best version this time round?
                        Well, haven't burned through the PS3 version of the demo yet, but previous MT Framework games (and the previous demo and demo footage) have been in favor of the 360 versions - with the exclusion of the 360 builds never having vsync ... up until now, anyway.

To be honest, the lack of vsync in the 360 versions have been a more noticable drawback/dealbreaker than the slightly decreased texture and shader quality the PS3 versions of past MT Framework games have usually had. But the framerate dips in the PS3 builds (very notable in split-screen co-op) in previous MT Framework releases might be a deal-breaker to some too, but, again, haven't seen if this is the case with RE6 too.

Comment

• Oh, oops you meant 360/PS3. I played the PS3 version and I didn't see any screen tearing from the demo. Controls felt more fluent also as opposed to the 360 version but it's just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            Is there an option to disable the destination icon but keep the main hud?
                            No. All or nothing.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Any reason no download option appears for me? I'm in the US, so I can't imagine why there wouldn't be.
                              Last edited by DarkMemories; 09-18-2012, 07:18 AM.
                              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• They haven't updated the U.S. store yet. Sony in the U.S. is located in California which means they don't usually release new updates until the afternoon. You can still download the demo if you have a Euro account though.

Comment

Working...
                                X