Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrimsonRex View Post
    This, you could tell from the content and titles that it seemed like Capcom was actually planning to have LP2 be compeitive and such.
    Dunno how it is now, but Lost Planet 1 (pre-Colonies) had a pretty hardcore following and active multiplayer scene on the 360, even long after both Colonies and 2 were released.

Also, pre-made teams in Lost Planet 2 (where each team member is well aware of his role and talents w/matching customization) offers some of the most diverse and awesomely customizable team based multiplayer fun I've ever experienced in a competitive shooter. In one kinda way, I love how Capcom really shook up the multiplayer formula between each of the 3 Lost Planet releases, but on the other hand, I really wish they'd let each release basically have toggle switches to enable you to roll back to legacy rules instead of restricting you entirely to the new additions.

Comment

• I played LP2 MP a few weeks ago, there about 20 people online at a time, no joke. More people play it, but that is how many you get at once. This is on PS3 and most of the players are japanese, so the matches laggy as hell.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mdg0gcYtvg1rsjhp0o1_500.gif
Views:	1
Size:	960.4 KB
ID:	401976

Basic Representation of the Resident Evil 6 Plot
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• "Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me no more"
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7550[/ATTACH]

I actually LOL'd. Pretty much though...

Comment

• Change the face of the woman sitting on the bar seat behind Chris to Carla's and I'd say that's a pretty accurate depiction of the game's story.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                I actually LOL'd. Pretty much though...
                I agree, when I found out the reason for the characters actions in RE6 I almost puked, it was just so lame I could hardly believe this story even was considered for the game let alone the fact it was the final story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                  I just finished looking over the recent NPD numbers and I can see why Capcom wasn't that impressed with RE6's numbers.

It sold well. But other than the Japanese market, RE6 is not exactly a huge massive hit over here. It seems it's falling behind RE5' numbers. Those Pokemon games are selling better (no surprise there).

In Japan it already is about to leave the top 10 charts. I wonder it has enough legs to go the distance here in the US.

Two more games like RE6 and RE will turn into Onimusha, a franchise that nobody remember. Seriously now, the sales on the west are pretty telling, the AAA hollywood style games works when you have big ass sales like gears of war, assassin's creed or something like that, RE6 is going to struggle to reach 3 millions in the west probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7550[/ATTACH]

does anyone knows what videoclip is this? i want to check the videoclip.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                      does anyone knows what videoclip is this? i want to check the videoclip.
                      ...It's the SNL skit of One Night at the Roxbury with their heads edited on. Pretty old but still a classic.

Last edited by Spera01; 11-17-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Patch is now up. Testing out the changes right now.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Well they've done it. They've made the camera okay. It takes some fiddling with but once you've have it sorted you can have it exactly the same as Resident Evil 4 and 5, and it just works.

Agent character is added to all modes, which is kind of nice. Missed opportunity though, he really should of been Hunk. Not tried No Hope Left, can't say as I'm all that bothered really.

Other than that a nice subtle update, it's not a game changer like some people have claimed it to be, however.
                          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• How big is the update?
                            sigpic

Comment

• 11 MB.

Also, the Agent can't interact with anything objective-related in the environment and he doesn't appear in the cut scenes. He also magically teleports behind Ada whenever she uses her grappling gun.... This and the fact that Ada keeps on talking to herself makes me think she is actually crazy.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                                he really should of been Hunk. Not tried No Hope Left, can't say as I'm all that bothered really.
                                People have no idea what they are talking about , they can't randomly throw Hunk "Canon character" only just for Co-op reasons.

It's quite a shame his grapple gun animation were never made, nor the ability to interact with objects.

He obviously doesn't appear in cutscenes for the following reasons :
                                1-Ada and the whole story been written they can't change it for a co-op character and Ada is originally alone.
                                2-adding him in cutscenes would require editing every cutscene which would make the update huge ..
                                3-he is no one he is just another player, other games did this before aswell.
                                Last edited by Mrox2; 12-17-2012, 08:00 AM.
                                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X