Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    I've read something about Chris being infected. Not sure where. Been reading up on a lot of RE6 stuff lately.

About the trailer analysis video: IGN got it wrong in the part where they mention a leather jacket and the American flag. They were sort of implying Wesker was involved in that scene. But IMO, that leather jacket is actually Leon's. The one with white stripes on the sleeves. You can see the stripes in that very scene.
    Haha yeah you are right i notice that too i laughed about it when they said wesker. but about chris been infected wouldent make much sense because he dosent transform like the rest i still think its his head that took a bad hit ( that also explains) why he reaches up to his head in pain.. in the first trailer.

Comment

• You got a point haha
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Leon's jacket. I should send a copy of this image to IGN... Or they could actually own the real thing if they pre-order the Japanese premium edition of RE6.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• Best Buy just posted a link to the trailer on their Facebook page, including this message:

With humanity on the brink of disaster, are you ready to become civilization's last hope? Pre-order your copy of Resident Evil 6 for PS3 or Xbox 360 releasing on 10/2/12 and receive an exclusive map that functions with various game modes. http://bit.ly/HvYEGo

And so it begins.

Comment

• I think day 1 DLC is a sure thing.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• The pushed-forward release date makes me laugh a bit. Hope you guys are ready to be beta testers! This seems to be the mindset of the future amongst game developers.

I don't buy cheaply-done DLC, but if they made Claire DLC for Mercenaries I'd purchase it. But that's it. And it better not be day one DLC.
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Day 1 DLC seems to sell quite well I'm afraid :/.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.1 KB
ID:	401037

\Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	401038

Same guy?

Comment

• So... safe to assume "C-Virus" stands for something like Chrysalis Virus?
                    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-11-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Yay, Resident Evil 6! An RE game that actually looks interesting!
                      Yay, more traditional survival horror!
                      Yay, this game has Leon, Sherry, Chris, Ada, Wesker's kid, and Clai--

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      From the official website:

Sherry's Bio: "Sherry was able to escape from the hell-like city through the help of Leon.... and the others"

Well fuck Claire, then. Fuck that bitch.
                      Boooooo, that's some fucked up shit right there.

Originally posted by LeechCharmer
                      I'm responsible for the Sherry hoax.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6402[/ATTACH]
                      *Claps* Nice one, now remake some backgrounds of RE1 & RE2 please? =)

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                      Exactly. While cloning is plausible and possible on the RE universe, as a plot device it would suck. Wesker having an army of clones would kill the character for me. I'm glad he's dead and that he's got a baby boy. With that I can live.
                      +999. This Jake guy is the only spawn we should ever want of Wesker. Wesker is no more.
                      If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Captivate 2012: Behind the Game Interview

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

haha they wont admit its ada ( the whole clone thing could very well be true).

Comment

• Hey guys, I dont know if this has been asked but I seriously need to know, who did Albert Wesker banged inorder to produce Jake Muller???

Also, isnt anyone dissapiinted that i's Sherry Birkin afterall and not Ashley whom we all assumed because of her looks and voice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
                            Also, isnt anyone dissapiinted that i's Sherry Birkin afterall and not Ashley whom we all assumed because of her looks and voice?
                            That is not even worth asking , why ? SHE DOESNT LOOK OR SOUND LIKE ASHLEY BUT MORE LIKE SHERRY IN DARKSIDE , AND FUCK ASHLEY SHE CANT EVEN RUN HOW COME SHE GOES ON SUCH TOP SECRET MISSION AND FIGHT B.O.W.S ? HUH ? WHILE SHERRY LIVED THRU THIS , SECONDLY THE PRESIDENT THAT WAS FIRST SEEN IS NOT ASHLEYS FATHER , Then im actually glad it turned out to be sherry ! missed her soo much !

@RE_Hunk , True @04:04 ! They say Mysterious Woman than Ada !
                            Last edited by Mrox2; 04-11-2012, 11:34 AM.
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
                              Hey guys, I dont know if this has been asked but I seriously need to know, who did Albert Wesker banged inorder to produce Jake Muller???

1. No one knows.
                              2. And LMFAO? We all assumed? Dude, she looked NOTHING like Ashley from the beginning, not in looks, not in personality/character and didn't even sound like her. She has Sherry written all over since the first time she made her appearance. Not to mention it's a great thing that it is actually Sherry and not Ashley, because Sherry has relevance to the story whereas Ashley does not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                                1. No one knows.
                                2. And LMFAO? We all assumed? Dude, she looked NOTHING like Ashley from the beginning, not in looks, not in personality/character and didn't even sound like her. She has Sherry written all over since the first time she made her appearance. Not to mention it's a great thing that it is actually Sherry and not Ashley, because Sherry has relevance to the story whereas Ashley does not.
                                INDEED !
                                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X