No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all do realize cloning is in RE games since Code Veronica, right?
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
      You all do realize cloning is in RE games since Code Veronica, right?
      And there was some of that as well in The Umbrella Chronicles. Mostly for B.O.W. creation.

But if they make it a major plotpoint in RE6... then all bets are off.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
        Cloning could be RE version of the dragon balls in DBZ.

When some main character dies in DBZ, they just use the dragon balls to revive him.

Cloning could also be something to keep the main RE characters forever young. Chris could get cloned. Barry. You name it.
        Exactly. While cloning is plausible and possible on the RE universe, as a plot device it would suck. Wesker having an army of clones would kill the character for me. I'm glad he's dead and that he's got a baby boy. With that I can live.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
          Exactly. While cloning is plausible and possible on the RE universe, as a plot device it would suck. Wesker having an army of clones would kill the character for me. I'm glad he's dead and that he's got a baby boy. With that I can live.
          Seriously, if they start cloning the main characters... I'll become a dedicated fan of Silent Hill. Ok, maybe not LOL

Considering how fucked up Konami is at present, I would rather become a full time fan of Angry Birds. At least there's a bright future with that franchise.

But I dunno... those damn RE devs keep imitating stuff from the live action movies.
          sigpic

Comment

Seriously, if they start cloning the main characters... I'll become a dedicated fan of Silent Hill. Ok, maybe not LOL

Considering how fucked up Konami is at present, I would rather become a full time fan of Angry Birds. At least there's a bright future with that franchise.

But I dunno... those damn RE devs keep imitating stuff from the live action movies.
            I know man. As long as they don't bring Alice up... I'd rather see Barry cloned. You'll never have enough bearded good guys with magnums. LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              I know man. As long as they don't bring Alice up... I'd rather see Barry cloned. You'll never have enough bearded good guys with magnums. LOL.
              Yeah but they cannot clone Barry's soul. The clone would look like Barry, but without any of the life experiences that eventually produced the cheese machine we all fell in love with (in a totally bro-dude kinda way... or something like that)
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah but they cannot clone Barry's soul. The clone would look like Barry, but without any of the life experiences that eventually produced the cheese machine we all fell in love with (in a totally bro-dude kinda way... or something like that)
                A fair point. Still think that an army of Barry would be awesome.

Comment

• From the official website:

Sherry's Bio: "Sherry was able to escape from the hell-like city through the help of Leon.... and the others"

Well fuck Claire, then. Fuck that bitch.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Pik you now have to change your signature picture !

Comment

From the official website:

Sherry's Bio: "Sherry was able to escape from the hell-like city through the help of Leon.... and the others"

HAHHA claire is so out of the picture XDDD ouch !!

Comment

From the official website:

Fuck Claire.
                        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                          HAHHA claire is so out of the picture XDDD ouch !!
                          I was wondering where Claire was in a game that featured Sherry. Claire, only the one that took care of the kid during the whole RC outbreak.

And they don't even mention her in Sherry's fucking bio!!!!!???!?!?!!?

Fuck that shit.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was wondering where Claire was in a game that featured Sherry. Claire, only the one that took care of the kid during the whole RC outbreak.

And they don't even mention her in Sherry's fucking bio!!!!!???!?!?!!?

Fuck that shit.
                            i do agree if they cant even mention her name .... capcom, maby gave up on claire ? like they did with billy rebecca barry......

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	resident-evil-6-20120409095628345_640w.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	401033

Wow, I really don't like the new HUD. It's so tiny, and apparently it floats there like in Dead Space (which I find annoying). Any info on what the actual inventory will be like? If there's no inventory management (an RE staple) I'm passing on this game.

Also note the objective marker in the form of a tiny door just above Leon's gun. That annoys me; this game better not be linear as shit.

Based on the lack of Claire in Sherry's bio on the official site (which is absolute bullshit), it's obvious she won't be in the campaign. But she damned well better be in Mercenaries! If they put her in M3D they can put her in this.
                              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• I guess Claire was merely a figment of Sherry's imagination. One that she created to cope with the tragedy that was going around her.

Nothing actually happened between them.

All those good times cooking cookies will be lost... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears. in rain... SNIFF!

I hope you're kidding Capcom....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X