Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
    So I had a thought, Alex Wesker was working on some immortality virus/method/whatever for Spencer. What if adult cloning via C-Virus was the answer?
    Hm interesting. Could be right on the button there. As I mentioned in another thread though why Ada? I dont understand why they would choose her of all people. If you are going to clone someone why not Wesker/Spencer/Birkin/Marcus/Alexia....the list goes on. Doesnt make sense to me and I hope there is more of a reason to it being Ada other than its her turn to play a part in an RE game.

Comment

• Why Rain? (in the movies)

Comment

• ADA's re-design looks awful. Her RE4 look was really fantastic, this just looks like shes someone completely diffe...They pulled an RE5 Jill Valentine again. done.

Comment

• wth , was carla name seen in the trailer , i didnt see it ... O.o
          oh not her name but this is interesting , even though i dont understandd what is written , i knew some of it ... soo Carla is a C-Virus Experiment ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JZo2QLj0E
          Last edited by Mrox2; 04-17-2012, 07:59 AM.
          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
          ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
            wth , was carla name seen in the trailer , i didnt see it ... O.o
            oh not her name but this is interesting , even though i dont understandd what is written , i knew some of it ... soo Carla is a C-Virus Experiment ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JZo2QLj0E
            Yeah, I've heard that Carla may simply be a shapeshifting BOW and not a real clone of Ada. I honestly don't know if this information is simply a theory or some sort of leak.

Comment

• It's possible. The concept was thrown around and even suggested that Leon at the end of RE Gaiden was a shape shifting B.O.W. (although it's not canon).

I don't think Carla is a bio-organic weapon in terms of creatures that mimics a human being. I like the idea someone else tossed around about infusing memories into a virus and copying it to a clone. Although that would beg the question shouldn't Carla be the exact same as Ada? Genetics vs. free will (which I don't hope they get into as it's been played in MGS2).

Another idea could be that Ada copied Carla. Now before you burn me just listen a moment. It's obviously just speculation at this point but the older and more dedicated fans sort of know that the epilogue files of RE3:NEMESIS seem to finally be recognized over the past few years with Leon being recruited, Sherry being given a similar deal, etc. It was suggested that the real girl who used the name Ada Wong had used various identities before and that the scars she received was Adas and not her own. If so, perhaps by chance, they may say something that the girl who was Ada copied and mimiced her appearance and personality on Carla. That way they could get around the whole cloning process.

^ It's just speculation but I sort of believe they are going to go with the cloning concept. The movies are doing it, yeah they are separate, but the Jake Muller and Carla/Ada thing is begging to scream clones.

As for the C-Virus, I wonder if it stands for chysalid or creation. For those who don't know --Chrysalid means to be in the pupa stage, enclosed in a cocoon, before turning into a butterfly or moth. <-- Evolution. I just hope it's not Clone-Virus.

Comment

• Would be funny if they just decided to stop calling her Ada and Carla is her real name. Funny due to pointlessness of it.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• All of that could be true , except Ada being clone of Carla Lol xD
                  Carla Awakening ...

From Tape :

and the latters :
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• CVXFreak was a guest editor at Kotaku

ARTICLE: Resident Evil’s Biggest Fan Is Mostly Optimistic About Resident Evil 6

From the point of view of someone who loves the Resident Evil series like no other, one word best describes Resident Evil 6 to me: "overwhelming."

To briefly describe my dedication to RE, I play every version of every game in the series, except for obscure mobile versions. I play them in English and in Japanese. While I'm not the most competitive player ever, I've beaten every RE countless times and have amassed an unreasonably large collection of RE games from all over the world. I even ordered that $1300 Japanese RE6 Premium Edition. To say I'm simply "looking forward to RE6" is an understatement.
                    The complete writings of the Kami-sama (神様) of RE can be found using the link below:

LINK: http://kotaku.com/5902309/resident-evils-biggest-fan-is-mostly-optimistic-about-resident-evil-6
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      You guys realize that the whole clone bullshit thing could potentially be a plot device that's laying the foundation for when this guy comes back....

The one in RE5 could've been a clone.

The real one was hidden in the shadows as always. And maybe makes a cameo at the end of RE6... to set RE7 up.

it's laying the foundation for when Spencer comes back
                      I don't believe in the information leak about his whereabouts and Wesker and Chris/Jill coming to him at the same night
                      He made everyone think he died so he could go into hiding peacefully
                      and he made it in a way they could kill eachother

R.I.P. Spencer clone

Comment

Just like RE: Revelations before it, RE6 will included localized voice-overs.

Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese

Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover, along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack

SOURCE: http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/resident-evil-6/1222665p1.html
                        "Brazilian"
                        lol

@edit sorry for the double post
                        Last edited by Pacotez; 04-17-2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacotez View Post
                          "Brazilian"
                          lol
                          I think people from Portugal would feel annoyed that they branded Brazilian Portuguese the same as European Portuguese. They're not the same. It's like the "French" that French Canadians speak.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think people from Portugal would feel annoyed that they branded Brazilian Portuguese the same as European Portuguese. They're not the same. It's like the "French" that French Canadians speak.
                            I'd like to call it "Brazilian" but I think Portugal and Brazil would like to keep calling it Portuguese
                            they keep changing the rules to equal the languages
                            The last change made them almost the same
                            a couple of words with different meanings is the only difference between them (the rules are already the same)

about the redesigned control system...
                            By what you wrote, it looks fun to play with
                            remembers me of ME3 plus the slide
                            I hope the atmosphere of Leon's campaign adds horror to the gameplay

Comment

Brazillians would feel annoyed as well, some even offended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                                All of that could be true , except Ada being clone of Carla Lol xD
                                Carla Awakening ...

From Tape :

and the latters :
                                http://i.imgur.com/TWhBl.jpg
                                Ok, you win a cookie, thanks for the images though dude that does confirm 'The Evil Twin' theory. Looks like RE is officially hitting up 'The body snatchers' territory.

Comment

Working...
                                X