No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and that's the line of discussion, because I'm not having another thread derailed over rehunk's taste in movies.

Comment

• How do people feel about RE6 swag?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        How do people feel about RE6 swag?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Feels_goodman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	401258
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Glad to hear that. I'm currently in the process of negotiations for "Team Chris" and "Team Leon" T-shirts.

Comment

Glad to hear that. I'm currently in the process of negotiations for "Team Chris" and "Team Leon" T-shirts.
            No Team Jake Wesker Jr?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Thinking about it, and if his interest is high enough then there's a good chance there will be.

Comment

• Thanks for calling me retarded for the Blade Runner reference! Fucking love you too.

I meant it in theme, the theme of someone meeting their maker, then killing them. The context is different I grant you, but it's what it reminded me off. Nothing more.
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Hey remember when most of you thought Sherry was Ashley? Click image for larger version

Name:	1335390893392.gif
Views:	2
Size:	497.9 KB
ID:	401259
                  Good times
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

Glad to hear that. I'm currently in the process of negotiations for "Team Chris" and "Team Leon" T-shirts.
                    Make a Team Jake shirt too and I will take one of each.

Comment

• Do women want Team Sherry or Team Helena shirts? Or would they be satisfied for female T shirts with "Team Chris" or "Team Leon" designed on them as well?

EDIT: Just to clarify this is RE6 swag for the time being and since Chris and Leon are the two prominent figures (with their ultimate showdown in the trailer) I will be looking to see shirts between them. Jake perhaps, and possibly other player characters if there's a high enough interest. If this does well I might make ones for other characters down the road, but for now it's 6 related.

I will update more on this in the sales topic in due time. Till then you can write to me a private message on THIA if you have any ideas or recommendations.
                      Last edited by Smiley; 05-27-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Remember me when you're a millionaire, I mean, multi-millionaire.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• My boy, I prefer to capitalize in property and video games. This will be a minor investment, and likely limited to the good folks at THIA who would like a t-shirt in time for the release of RE6. But I'll only move forward in production if the people here are interested. That's why nothing's official yet. I'm talking to some designers, but ultimately it goes to the fans here if they want RE6 inspired goodies.

Comment

• Hell I'd buy one. The midnight launch for RE6 is the day after my 26th B-day, so it would be like an early present to myself lol. I'm a freelance Graphic Designer so I could just make one I guess, but it would lack the majic Smiley touch.

After you or someone else designs the shirts, perhaps you could sell them through Zazzle. That would make the shirts accessible to anyone who wishes to purchase one without having to pay any money yourself. Risk free.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Thank you for the info. I was recommended by someone else to check out Zazzle as well. Frankly I would love it if all of us here at THIA wore our team shirts and posted pics at the midnight launch with a copy of RE6.

My brother tells me he wants a team Leon one while I personally will make sure a 'Team Chris' shirt is reserved for yours truly. There were also a couple users here who brought up Team Jake, but of course once I shop around I'd of course make all three available for sale if users here wanted the set.
                              Last edited by Smiley; 05-27-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the info. I was recommendation Zazzle as well. Frankly I would love it if all of us here at THIA wore our team shirts and posted pics at the midnight launch with a copy of RE6.

My brother tells me he wants a team Leon one while I personally will make sure a 'Team Chris' shirt is reserved for yours truly. There were also a couple users here who brought up Team Jake, but of course once I shop around I'd of course make all three available for sale if users here wanted the set.
                                Great idea with the midnight launch photos, I would have to go with a Team Chris shirt as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X