Too Much Too Soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
    I agree Leechcharmer. This trailer seems to have completely overshadowed Revelations impending release. Personally I'd have been happy with an official announcement and a small teaser, then released the full trailer sometime next month.
    Agreed. This is ridiculous. .__.;

Some of us actually want Revelations to do well, Capcom! *waves Parker-fan flag* :|
    Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
      Or that they're re-using what they have from the last two games. How do you make an estimate of taking eight years to develop and already have a full product in two? Because I can tell you nothing about the trailer is innovative unlike RE4 where actual time and effort was spent making a one of a kind game at that period. It went through development hell, but that development pulled to bring something that wasn't simply a rehash.
      The thing is that the developers that talked about rebooting the series and 8 year development cycle (Takeuchi & Kawata), have nothing to do with this game. And that's for the best I think.

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
      I played the Revelations demo and if that's any indication I saw re-used material pulled straight out of RE5.
      You just described every video game sequel. Why would RE be any different?
      sigpic

Comment

Define "every RE sequel" and explain. Because some things are intentionally woven into the plot and setting which is not the same as being lazy and pulling something from the last game just to place in your stage.

EDIT: You also try to give me the implication that it's a good thing not to have Takeuchi or Kawata on board. The EP of RE6 is Kobayashi who has AP credits from two of the live action RE movies. Those being Apocalypse and Afterlife. Well, that's a good hint towards where this game may take us with the action.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3c91f988173c48067d9b823903f74cdf4d9413de.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	400841
        Last edited by Smiley; 01-23-2012, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X