• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 11 Biohazard 5 is UP
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Wow that was quick!
      Forgot to mention before; I think Neptune could do a great Alfred Ashford impersonation
      sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, we are trying to get a few out of the way before 6 comes out, then it will go down to one a month.

We record for Damnation on Wednesday night if anyone wants to send anything in.
        "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• Episode 12 is now available to download! Special Guest Archelon

Topic of conversations: BIOHAZARD DAMNATION and Bio6 public demo.

Also its the last in the series of Neptune and Newsy's Biohazard Quiz - a winner will be crowned!!!
          Last edited by Neptune; 09-29-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• I would just like to say my intro was amazing.

This also reminded me how much I hate the sound of my own voice on recordings.
            Last edited by Archelon; 09-29-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Bio 6 episode records next weekend. Call ins and questions welcome.
              "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• Are you desperate to know what the PU boys thought of Biohazard 6? of course you do! Project Umbrella Podcast Episode 13 is now available to download at the site.

no guest this week, just myself, batman, George Trevor and new regular STARS Tyrant.

new season of the quiz too!

Comment

• Great discussion guys, you've expressed my concerns about the 6th installment perfectly; and interesting suggestions for the future of the series. The reactions at the developer interview about the original plot for the "multiple adas" was hilarious.

Was that George or Neptune talking about the end Simmons fight with the lightning-rod? I can feel your pain as I started the game fresh on Professional mode, and before I figured you had to damage multiple parts in order to give you enough time to eliminate the other zombies, I had retried that fight for 2 hours and was at the limit of my patience.

Excellent podcast!
                  Last edited by Red-Jackal; 11-12-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• New episodes are up!!!

sigpic

Comment

• I always look forwards to these; here's Episode 16

sigpic

Comment

• Episode 23 has been released. Focus is on biohazard DEGENERATION with a few teasers of exclusive information related to BIO1.

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Finally!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Episode 24 is out. It's a finale (for now).

It's a huge episode which includes an extensive interview with DC Douglas. Enjoy!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Podcast are great i cannot stop listening to all of them...keep them coming...I want one where you guys discuss different vesions of original RE1 like director's cut, deadly silence and others.... Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic podcasts love them

Comment

• Been slowly working my way through the podcasts, really been enjoying them. Just listened to the REmake episode and had a quick question. There was some discussion about some of the various comics over the years. You were discussing an advertisement for a comic based around RE5. There was some talk about an advert that mentioned Chris . Can anyone give me a link to this ad? Also is this the comic that ended up being the last wildstorm 6 parter with Holiday?
                                Last edited by comicbooknerd; 02-25-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X