No announcement yet.

Project Umbrella Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great podcast guys I havent finished listening to it just yet have about 15 minutes left. I known I have read the Spencers notes before but I have never EVER heard of RE Dash and am really interested in what this is? The only thing I can find on Google is what seems to be something in Japanese. Is there anything in English I can read about this? If someone could post a link or give me a little more information would be much appriciated. I cant believe that has slipped by me, how do I not know about this??

Loved the podcast anyway especially when you got to talking about the original RE I had nostalgic feelings just listening to you guys talk about it. Would love to hear you review Remake soon. Also agree with you about OCR being a total mess if I may put it lightly. Fantastic job keep up the good work. On a final note and this may be my own opinion I dont know if anyone agrees but I wouldnt overcrowd the podcast with members, I know the more the merier but the last few shows of the RPD Dispatch was so crowded it seemed like the topics where being thrown around like hot potatos. I'd rather keep it to a few so we can get more in depth. Again thats my opinion.

EDIT

I Found these notes if anyone else is curious.

Resident Evil Dash was quoted by the first and only time in late 1996, in an interview that the producer Yoshiki Okamoto, Capcom, granted to the journal Genki Playstation. Three years after RE1, infected plants are attacking the residents of Raccoon City after the discovery of a secret room in the laboratory where Tyrant was created. The events take two new characters to the Spencer Mansion. The site show the effects of time, such as cracks and cobwebs, and would involve new classrooms. In addition, the game would involve a Battle game and new versions of already known and Hunter Tyrant.
    Dash would be exclusive to the Sega Saturn, but was dropped to avoid delaying the production of Resident Evil 2. The console would receive shortly after, a port of the first game of the series containing the Battle Game, a Tyrant and Golden Tick, a new version of the Hunters. Later, the idea of ​​plant-based monsters would be seen in the Ivies and the RE2 scenario Flashback, RE Outbreak File # 2. With information from the site Survivhor currently offline.

Last edited by CrimsonElder; 02-15-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Episode 02 is up.

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Its funny that I'm actually more excited about this podcast than OCR. I have seen the cutscenes of OCR and decided I have no interest in buying it untill its dirt cheap. I'l post again after i heard the podcast thanks guys.

Edit - Great job again guys, What happened to Mr Spencer?

My quiz answers

1. Zinbabway
        2. Files and Lighter (Surley I get points for these?)
        3. 19-2000
        4. A plastic one?
        5. Sharp tounge

I suck at these questions. Lol at Spencer getting the points. Great podcast again guys cant wait to hear from you again.
        Last edited by CrimsonElder; 03-22-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

He lost his will and chose death. He was weak.

With regards to the podcast we are not as technically adept as the likes of Dot so we still have a few audio issues to iron out but we're getting there.

We record next week for Episode 3 which will be a full analysis of Operation Raccoon City so if anyone wants to contribute then please record your thoughts, observations and questions and PM me with an MP3 or alternatively just note your questions here and we'll read them out.
          "I've got 100 cows."
          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Question: If you were tasked to write the storyline for the game, what would you have done?
            Last edited by Vito; 03-22-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
              Question: If you were tasked to write the storyline for the game, what would you have done?
              This one will definitely get answered.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Episode 2 was good fun, great stuff guys.
                Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 03-22-2012, 05:12 PM.
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

The questions were hard; I only got the first one! Never knew about #2, but looking at screenshots of the S.T.A.R.S. office now and I still don't see what you guys were talking about.
                  Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                    The questions were hard; I only got the first one! Never knew about #2, but looking at screenshots of the S.T.A.R.S. office now and I still don't see what you guys were talking about.

Comment

I'll be on the next podcast. I promise!
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Thanks! Wow, that is some great detail they worked in there! I miss that kind of detail with the newer games.
                        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Are you sure you won't be asleep this time?

Congrats on your best performance on the quiz so far tho!
                          "I've got 100 cows."
                          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            Good, because I intend to send in a recording and demand you reply.

Comment

Well after playing ORC, I might send another one as well.

Comment

Listened to this yesterday boys. Well done.
                                Can't wait for the ORC episode. Hopefully it's a good one...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X