No announcement yet.

Project Umbrella Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the 'Warning disclaimer' on episode 4 about the subsequent destructive opinion about to ensue...spoken by 'Mr. Spencer'.

Comment

Thanks again to all my blokes out there at Project Umbrella. That was a fun podcast. Hope everyone enjoys listening to it.

Comment

Gotta say guys the boulder chat in the latest is fucking legendary. Hahaha!

EDIT: Smiley describing Leon as setting out to cause genocide in Spain is fucking hilarious! I love this version of Resident Evil 4 - Leon is the biggest bastard in the series! lol!
        Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 05-08-2012, 03:31 PM.
        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Episode 5 is up.

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Props for that intro. Love that song!

Comment

The montage of everyone saying they must destroy Umbrella is brilliant, as is the constant Ganado shouting throughout the whole episode. Vito, you're rages are always worth the wait.

Probably the funniest Episode yet, excellent.

My efforts for the quiz:

1/ Mino?? Road - CORRECT!
              2/ Absolutely no idea. - WRONG!
              3/ Lott from Survivor - WRONG!
              4/ 24 - misunderstood the question, thought you said total bottle caps for some reason.
              5/ Regenerative health and super speed. WRONG!

1 out of 5 again. haha.

As it happens Lott Klein from Survivor was also born in 1986.
              Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 05-08-2012, 04:28 PM.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                The montage of everyone saying they must destroy Umbrella is brilliant, as is the constant Ganado shouting throughout the whole episode. Vito, you're rages are always worth the wait.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	oh-stop-it-you.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	401130

Comment

Thanks for playing my call in guys was a pleasure. Yido!! Haha. Cant believe you could tell I was Welsh furthermore you knew I was from the Valleys, is my accent that strong? Sounds normal to me. Wish I knew that you was going to talk about Re 3.5 I would have rather talked about that. Glad some of you agreed with my points I wasnt sure what you'd have to say about the music because I've never heard many people talk about it but yeah its pretty lame.

My quiz answers were
                  1. Army Street
                  2. LIN (I am useless at dates)
                  3. Manuela
                  4. 4
                  5. Laser dodging skills (Lol at Gt's answer)

Great job on the podcast again guys very good as always. Looking forward to the next one.

Edit: Just curious as to what Mr Spencer said, whats a big train skit? Is that what you said?
                  Last edited by CrimsonElder; 05-08-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Great podcast guys!

TheBatman I actually had a run without using the Merchant at all. Quite difficult but so rewarding once I finished it.

I actually regret now that first question... My apologies.

My goal was to give a question that not even TheBatman or News Bot knew and that date was on the famous script that's online, I guessed someone will have read it. I'll try to lower the difficulty of future questions, I promise!

Comment

Episode 6 records this Friday night. Topics for discussion include Bio2 and 1.5. Anyone any questions or curiosities about either title post them here and we'll read them out. Or even better, record an mp3 and pm one of us.
                      "I've got 100 cows."
                      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Who was phone?

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                        Episode 6 records this Friday night. Topics for discussion include Bio2 and 1.5. Anyone any questions or curiosities about either title post them here and we'll read them out. Or even better, record an mp3 and pm one of us.
                        O RLY?

Anyway, what was the deal with Linda? ('cause no question's better articulated than a "What's the deal with ..." question)

Actually, extend that to the entire cast.
                        Like, who were they and which role(s) did they play "before" and how did they differ from their final (canon) counterparts?
                        Last edited by Carnivol; 05-22-2012, 04:26 PM. Reason: BOSS

Comment

I won't be able to make a recording this time but I wanted to asked this questions:

What's the deal with Hunk being knocked out for a week in the sewers? canon?

Which one is canon 4TH Survivor (RE2) or 4TH Survivor (UC)?

News Bot, exactly how do you know that's Wesker's face in that 1.5 monster? I see a face but I don't see a resemblance to Wesker to be honest.

Robert Kendo was gonna be John? the RE1 John?

As other user said, what's up with Linda?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                            Robert Kendo was gonna be John? the RE1 John?
                            If I remember correctly, it's labeled on artwork for Golgotha, a monster that didn't make it to 1.5 either.

Comment

Project Umbrella Podcast episode 6 is now available to download.
                              Points of discussion this time are Biohazard 1.5 and Biohazard 2, along with of course Neptune and Newsy's Biohazard Quiz

2 special guests this week are Welsh and TheSelfishGene.

Comment

Mind if I throw in a little bit of "production" feedback?

If any of you stumble upon a pot of gold or something; grab a few new microphones/headsets (USB ones would be best)

Additionally, I dunno what kind of connections you have, but the amount of compression garbage and static on some of the speakers could be improved by either using a different program for group calls (one with better bandwidth vs. codec handling) or by ensuring everyone has completely stopped most other traffic on their setup. If you're using skype; let the person with the best connection host, regardless of who's recording.

Anyway, keep on rollin' guys! Nice guest choices on this ep you've got there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X