Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not you?

Comment

You can on PU, but if any THIA regulars who arent on PU want to record something then Newsy and Bats are more frequent on THIA than I am!

Comment

Episode 8 is live!

Comment

Yes, download Episode 8 here:

Its an Olympic Special kind of! Main focus of disucssion this time is Darkside Chronicles. Special guest is PU moderator, Sindra.

As generally an all british podcast There's a slight dig at how well the Oz's are doing this olympics. they have improved since the recording mind!

REmake next!

Comment

Agree with what everyone of you said about Darkside Chronicles but the best point made was the content. It is kinda poor
            What with the 3 missions and thats it. No bonus missions like Umbrella Chronicles? I was really suprised the first time
            I finished the game I remember thinking surley that cant be all?

Agree with Batman about the RE2 Darkside scenario not really bringing anything new to the story.

I have to admit I was pretty dissapointed with the Code ending with no Wesker showdown but I think you have kinda turned me
            with what you guys had to say about it. I did like the note he left with the knife.

Lmao at John Boy refferencing Vitos rants to Hitlers. I was going to say he starts off so calm and then ramps up!!!! and then
            calms down and then fuck it he goes CRAZY!!!!

Cool fact about the music being remade by the original composers thanks for that Batman. I think the music from both games are
            shit hot. RE2 being the better quite possibly the best in the series.

Godamn that quiz music is exciting I find myself bopping my head when it comes on.

1. Julies Cafe
            2. Battery Pack (Lol loved the Stone Cold refference) (What? No its called the Battrey Pack! Bullshit)
            3. No idea skip
            4. I didnt even understand the question?
            5. Rats, Dogs, and dont know

Lol first woman on the podcast and gets bombarded with flirting and John Boy the bronze comment?! WHAT WAS YOU THINKING!!? I Lmao.

Ohhhh Remake about damn time! When are you guys doing this? I'D LIKE TO MAKE A CALL IN PLEASE.

Lmao Johhn Boy! You have a new nickname. Im heading back to redit my post. Great podcast that one had a few good laughs at it.
            Last edited by CrimsonElder; 08-09-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Yes guys when is the Remake podcast?, I'm doing another call as well.

And well yeah I did get crazy but damn that's how annoyed I get with that camera. My jaw literally drop when you guys said you actually didn't mind it.

Comment

No date has been set yet guys, so any MP3 call ins can come in as from now.

@crimsonelder - you can send the mp3 to me or George Trevor or batman. my email is snickers3112@hotmail.com

please park the RE: as podcast call in - i'm very cautious of emails ha ha!!!!

the references with Sindra my me at least all relate back to a previous podcast where i compared Jessica's sweet ass to Sindra's in the introduction. i havent been able to live that one down. Mr Spencer - he was on heat!

Comment

Podcast records this weekend. Focus is on remake. Anyone interested send in your views and questions
                  "I've got 100 cows."
                  "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

So is this going to be posted anytime soon? I didnt get the chance to record a message, gutted but I still want to here it. Let me know if you havent recorded it yet Il get it done this weekend otherwise.

Comment

• Already been recorded and uploaded, I'm actually putting it on the site now haha.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Already been recorded and uploaded, I'm actually putting it on the site now haha.
                        Oh ok gutted I missed up but cool that its up now.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          Already been recorded and uploaded, I'm actually putting it on the site now haha.
                          I can't find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito View Post
                            I can't find it.
                            Yeah me neither guess he is still working on it.

Comment

• Here it is. http://projectumbrella.net/news/Proj...ast-Episode-09
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• An honest man's review of remake

I was going to call in with this; but was obviously too late

An honest man's review of remake
                                - No laser gun.
                                - Rocket launcher looks like it should shoot lasers.
                                - Mountain climbing and hiking are dumb names for difficulty levels.
                                - Next game has different names for the same difficulties...
                                - One dangerous zombie mode is dumb, and once unlocked you can't get rid of him.
                                - Infinite ammo trick removed from the PAL version I played.
                                - Why is it safe to jump in the water after you've electrocuted Neptune?
                                - Some of the zombies look the same.
                                - CRATE PUZZLES!!! GRRRRRR
                                - Can blow off a zombies leg, leave the room and come back and it's got two legs. WTF?!
                                - Not 100% guaranteed headshot with the shotgun.
                                - Handgun headshots are too random.
                                + Gave us the Jill Valentine aerobics video

10/10
                                Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 08-24-2012, 03:02 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X