No announcement yet.

Billy Coen for RE5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris would be a more fitting character to return than Billy. Chris appeared in more games than Billy and has tie-ins to Wesker. It would mean more to have Chris as the main character. Barry as far as we know is still alive. I would however like Barry to be included in this game.

Comment

Capcom announced that Billy is going to be in RE5, but he is going to play a relatively small role and wont really be a part of the main storyline. Capcom refuses to announce the main character. Just watch. People are going to form their own theories as to who it is and capcoms gonna jump out from behind a bush and scream,"New Character" and some1, maybe 2 someones, is going to slug capcom.

Comment

Where exactly did Capcom state this? As far as I know this is just a rumor built from the IMDB listing which was proven to be fake. The guy who added it admitted that he was just speculating.

Comment

Add five o'clock shadow and a haunted look plus maybe a big gun on his back and chris comes close to hitting the part.

Comment

OH, sorry, uh i dunno i read it one one of capcoms branching forum websites.

Comment

For gods sake, capcom said it was one of the developement teams favorite charcters. And who doesnt love Luis Sera? IN my opinion, F*** HUNK and have Luis in Mercenaries instead with his kick*** Red9? Besides, Luis+Short Hair+Five O'Clock Shadow+ Buffness+Somehow new liking for magnums+ryan seacrest=New RE5 Character! Besides, Luis, as ive mentioned be4, KICKS *** no matter whether hes owning GAnados with a Red9 or appraising asheys BALLISTICS!

Comment

I see a distinct lack of a huge gaping hole in the chest of the guy seen in the RE5 trailer . . .

Besides who'd resurrect a throwaway character as expendable as Luis . . .
                Bravo on the Triple Post btw
                Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 07-05-2007, 05:58 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Wesker doesnt seem above dying repeatedly. Besides, Luis had access to various virus with his research of the plagas.

Comment

Actually, Ive seen enough of seperate ways to know that Luis's death was untimely to their mission. Wesker certainly knows how to survive a gaping chest would a la RE1, so he could have resurrected Luis with plans to use him in the new game so maybe RE5 is a spinoff and you are working for wesker at the start but chris shows up and turns you good with his magical unicorn mayonaise and you kill wesker but he shows up again, because thats what wesker does.

Comment

Add five o'clock shadow and a haunted look plus maybe a big gun on his back and chris comes close to hitting the part.

Comment

For gods sake:

You are a chap men, second triple post.

Comment

That is the coolest fadeout i ve seen yet today.
                          But you are so wrong.
                          Its obviously Luis.
                          Do you know why?
                          BEcause Luis kills Ganados with a Red9
                          Chris Pisses in other peoples CEREAL
                          And ya know what?
                          COFFEE!

Comment

Please edit your posts instead of double/triple posting, and stop posting the same thing over and over please.

Comment

Sorry about that, the second time i posted Chris's pic was an accident. This is the first forum ive ever posted on.

Comment

It's not Luis.

The person in the trailer is definately Chris. There is no way around that. Whether or not it will still be Chris by the time the game has gone through it's million builds remains to be seen.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X