Billy Coen for RE5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
    Sorry about that, the second time i posted Chris's pic was an accident. This is the first forum ive ever posted on.
    You are lying.

Comment

I'd say Luis in Biohazard 5 is rather unlikely, but it probably wouldn't surprise me if he's fitted into (or atleast somehow referred to in) the new original content for Umbrella Chronicles.

And I suppose Barry will most likely appear in both UC and RE5.

Comment

Thank you, Carnivol. At leastsomeone is willing to listen to an alternate theory. Barry has to be in UC, he played a big role in RE1, but RE5, i dunno.
        Maybe Luis will be a side character or at least referred to in RE5 too. Does anyone know where RE5 starts off? Like, does it continue from RE4, or follow the original storyline. Of course, Wesker has the Plaga sample now, could be either.
        Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 07-08-2007, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Wesker doesnt have the Plagas sample, Ada and "S" company do. Wesker was given a false one.

Comment

There is absolutely no reason to believe Luis would be in this game. In fact, there is a good amount of evidence to suggest otherwise.

Comment

I can't think of any other characters it could be. I doubt it's Luis, as he wasn't in the original game, and apparently most of the workers on this project were on the original. It's HIGHLY unlikely to be Brad, since, if I recall correctly, you could kill him in RE2. I doubt it's Wesker, too.

Comment

Also Brad is killed by Nemesis in Resident Evil 3. In addition to that Luis is also dead. Its clearly Chris. But I hope Barry is in both UC and RE5.
                Last edited by CaptainDinobot; 07-10-2007, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I'm confused now, a bit. So even if he died in RE2 he died in RE3. Hmm...

Comment

RE3 takes place somewhat before RE2, then Jill is knocked out for a few days(?) after her fight with Nemesis at the clocktower. After that everything happens after RE2 took place.

Comment

I wonder if Billy's mission in Africa has anything to do with RE5. Hmmz0r.

Comment

Oh man, Good catch. I had forgotten he was in Africa. The possibilities

Comment

Yeah I read an interesting idea about how it could be a prequel/sequel and the people in the video were the people Billy was forced to kill (I think that's what happened wasn't it). Maybe the people in the movie aren't infected but just scared of the real infected zombie like creatures - or something I don't believe RE5 has anything to do with Billy but I thought they could probably tie it in if they wanted it to.

Comment

Tie in possible. Likely? I'm not so sure anymore. Capcom has seemingly contracted a phobia of continuity lately, but here is to hoping they surprise me.

Comment

It was the Army billy was in, right? Or Marines? But yeah, I suppose they can tie him in to a unit that is under the command/direction of Umbrella somehow serving their needs in foreign countries. Laying the ground work for labs and such by clearing out villages? It was kinda odd how they had the truck in the forest out there in RE0, I didn't see any roads, did you?

Comment

Billy was navy seals IIRC. I don't have my copy of Archives on me, or access to the game.

I'd made that connection instantly in my head. Also, Ebola is endemic to Africa, and if memory serves, wasn't the T virus made from an ebola virus strain? (Source: I believe I read that in Weskers report II)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X