Resident Evil 1.5 Any News Lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 1.5 Any News Lately

Is there any news on this game lately seems I haven't heard anything for at least 2 years or so any info would help thanks.

it wont come out....period

Comment

Do you mind explaining why I have heard things about bio flames but how accurate they are I have no idea.

Comment

That depends on what you've heard about Bioflames. If you've heard crap about Inflames or people on there, or here, having 1.5 or anything it's not true. It's still currently in non-RE fan collector hands and likely to not see the light of day anytime soon. There are currently no updates on it otherwise.
        sigpic

Comment

What I have heard is that someone in Europe has a copy but its not accessible as they will not sell it.

Comment

It's not a news, it's at least 4 years old.

Comment

It was released a 15-year RE special video from PS Museum, other than that, nothing new.

Comment

So that video on youtube is obviously from a source is it a video source or a actual copy of the game what do you guys think

Comment

It's footage the Playstation Museum took from an actual copy of the game.
                  sigpic

Comment

Resident Evil 1.5 is kinda depressing. The thing won't come out after all these years, and all new threads created about it are only what was already discussed, no new discoveries, no new theories, no nothing.

Beta collecting depends of trying to negotiate a release with people involved in the project, so I ask if someone knows who were talked to to see if they had a backup of it, and those that had but wouldn't release/cut communications. It would be a good start to know it (and try to do it again -- who knows if there was someone who did minor contributions to RE2 and was ignored in the search?).
                    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Seems like everyone has given up to bad i wish it would come out man i dream about this game its sad i know hahah.

Comment

Someone will come forward with the game eventually, it maybe years from now, but it will happen.

What recently happened with the unreleased Game Boy Colour version of Resident Evil 1 just reassures me personally even more. Once Resi Evil 1.5 is all but forgotten, a collector will want to get rid of it.

People seem to only think there's hope that Capcom will release it, I have no idea why they cling onto this notion, I just can't see Capcom (especially today's Capcom) ever releasing a game they simply don't need to release.

Comment

I thought that Capcom might release under some kind of anniversary date through the Playstation Network downloads other then that no way.

Comment

Capcom hate it. They will never, ever release it.

...which is fine by me, actually. I'm terrified that by 'Finishing' it they'll change Elza to a bikini clad super model (and an NPC) and Sherry will be 18 and sexually attracted to Elza and Leon. Leon, of course, will have a grizzled beard and be able to kill demons (zombies are so last decade) by firing raw testosterone from his nipples.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Capcom hate it. They will never, ever release it.

...which is fine by me, actually. I'm terrified that by 'Finishing' it they'll change Elza to a bikini clad super model (and an NPC) and Sherry will be 18 and sexually attracted to Elza and Leon. Leon, of course, will have a grizzled beard and be able to kill demons (zombies are so last decade) by firing raw testosterone from his nipples.
                              I disagree with one thing: Zombies being last decade.
                              Dead Island, Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising were pure success.

Comment

Working...
                              X