Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If RE6 was to have a theme song, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If RE6 was to have a theme song, what would it be?

RE6 is looking pretty epic so far, but it lacks a theme song... if you could choose any song for a theme, what would it be? I want to hear some epic tracks, so you better post some good ones!

This is my pick...

sigpic

I like your selection, but a epic track from Capcom has always delivered the goods, no vocals.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
      I like your selection, but a epic track from Capcom has always delivered the goods, no vocals.
      Well that's no fun. Plus, Capcom has used vocals for a theme; The theme for degeneration, and it was epic beyond measure.
      sigpic

Comment

For added badassery play it with the volume turned down on the E3 trailer.

Buy Resident Evil 6 at http://smarturl.it/BuyRE6?IQid=ytwatchResident Evil 6 is the dramatic and horrific fear inducing blockbuster entertainment experience ...

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post

For added badassery play it with the volume turned down on the E3 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EJWHN3qWdiw
          I thought you were being sarcastic again... but I tried it anyway.... and it's soooo epic.
          sigpic

Comment

Never doubt the power of Journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
              Never doubt the power of Journey.
              Indeed, good sir, indeed.
              sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Just kidding, not really. Thought it was kinda funny though.

In all seriousness, I know I'll probably get shit for this, but it's much more fitting:

Both the lyrics and the "techy" sounds go well with the game and sci-fi elements of the series.
                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 06-05-2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I'm going to save everyone the trouble and go to bed. Nobody wants to hear me blather more about Florence and the Machine.

Comment

Dont know why, but I feel like this song fits RE6
                    PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post

The first two and a half minutes are instrumental. The rest is nerd metal, but still awesome.

I get a vibe from some of it that might fit the Jake/Sherry sequences running from Ustanak.
                      Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 06-06-2012, 01:38 AM.
                      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Excellent choice Smiley.

I'm suggesting an electro euro sound for RE6.

Last edited by aris13; 06-06-2012, 02:56 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gotta love Cold.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Kinda goes along with the partner style gameplay and the no hope left theme in my opinion.

Edit: How do I embed the video? (Sorry, I'm new at this)
                            Last edited by Enetirnel; 06-06-2012, 03:11 AM.

Comment

If anyone wants to embed video, you can either use the video button (limit to one video per post) OR use the tags [youtubeembed] (and put a /youtubeembed in the closing bracket) to post multiple videos or simply use URL links.

I've also edited your post Kaiser to embed it for you.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                              X