Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Retribution (Trailer 6-14-12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
    She's 39 years old. She hardly looks like a child. Younger than her age? Sure.
    That's why I said she LOOKS like a child, as in, she looks like a little girl who's going to start crying because Jovovich has a knife on her throat.

Comment

• She knows she's not Alice, and can therefore die.

At least, she can die temporarily...

Comment

• is the movie out yet?

Comment

• i don't give a damn about these silly movies, im waiting for a new reboot with a new director who knows how to deal with resident evil universe, why wont you just die anderson along with your stupid wife to the depth of hell !

Comment

• 7.1, are you people f$$$ with me ?
            Last edited by Guest; 09-12-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• here is the first review : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1855325/reviews

Comment

• It'll gradually go down.

Comment

• Yeah early reviews by "fan base"

Unsurprisingly the film was not screened for critics, so there isn't anything up on RT or Metacritic.

Comment

• Movie summary: Spoilers

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by xfactor; 09-13-2012, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Good thing i watched it for free

For those who cares, las plaga which rodriquez used, only enhanced her fighting ability and endurance in the movie. it didnt mutate her.

but the russian zombies are 'las plaga undead' though.
                      Last edited by xfactor; 09-14-2012, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                        Movie summary: Spoilers

Spoiler:
                        Holy shit...
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• That's one thing that's bothered me about Alice:
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• So far I think Extinction has been the worst for plotholes, inconsistencies and continuity errors. They all got plenty that movie really takes the cake.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• What a mess, who could've done this ? (RE2 moment !)

Comment

• Originally posted by ;233499
                                Interviewer: What do you feel the people at Capcom think about Alice and the Resident Evil Movies?

Milla: What do the fans think of alice?

Interviewer: No, Capcom

Milla: .............The kids ......at capcom? *confused*

Interviewer: Capcom, the creators

Milla: Oh....... the creators....... of the game? Uhm......Well, I think they're like the Umbrella Corporation. They walk on set and they're all nice and friendly, but, then they look at what we're doing and they kinda just have this look like.......o.0 expression on their faces and make me scared of what they're thinking

---------------------

Milla: The people at Capcom change all the time. One moment they'll give you Jill Valentine and then the next game she's just bad for some.......hapsicle reason. I mean which is ok, they're not script writers. No one is able to really connect all of the Resident Evil characters in capcom's world because it's always constantly changing and sometimes it doesn't even make sense. That's why you need a script writer to come in and braid it all together to make something cohesive.

-------

Milla: I get requests all the time from fans who are like Where's so and so character or why don't you focus a story on caliban cove? I mean, I know there's like 20 or so of you hardcore gamers who actually really care about stuff like that but, for the rest of the world, who really cares? I mean, what's caliban cove? *laughs*
                                I find this quite incredible considering the way these movies have turned out.
                                Last edited by TheBatMan; 09-14-2012, 06:33 AM.
                                "I've got 100 cows."
                                "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Working...
                                X