Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly wouldn't want her to voice Elza. That'd be too weird.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      I honestly wouldn't want her to voice Elza. That'd be too weird.
      She can do many different kinds of voices, she could make herself sound different. She's very talented.

Comment

• ^ She did Yoko in Outbreak File 1. I wouldn't have been able to tell if someone didn't point it out to me. I think she can pull off Elza's sort of nasally voice easily.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          ^ She did Yoko in Outbreak File 1. I wouldn't have been able to tell if someone didn't point it out to me. I think she can pull off Elza's sort of nasally voice easily.
          Actually, no she didn't, she denied it in an interview. the only voice i know for a fact is hers is the receptionist that calls the supervisor in that tower erected in Raccoon City's ruins.

Comment

• Really? Kinda weird how she's credited for VA and motion capture on RE Wiki. Could you post a link to the interview?
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=674y3Ab8f6g

Its not the original interview but it still has her confirming she didn't voice any main characters. Start at 3:40. any voice work she did for the game was just odds and ends for various things.

The actors are credited at the end of the game but you never learn who did whose voice.

Comment

Really? Kinda weird how she's credited for VA and motion capture on RE Wiki. Could you post a link to the interview?
                wiki is full of wrong information, you are better off not looking at it.

Comment

• Alyson Court (Claire) didn't do any V.O's in Outbreak - though she did help with writing some Scenario's (in File 1 credits)
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Really? Kinda weird how she's credited for VA and motion capture on RE Wiki. Could you post a link to the interview?
                    Half of the stuff on the wiki that foreskin and his bots post are incorrect.m

The real VA for Yoko was Lia Sargent.
                    Alyson Court was the PRODUCER of the voice acting, meaning she was in charge of casting and making sure the voice recordings were up to capcom standards.
                    Last edited by VGBB; 10-29-2013, 09:52 AM.
                    Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• I just made and uploaded this to YouTube, hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                        I just made and uploaded this to YouTube, hahaha!

Lolol

Comment

• wow

such doge

many leons

Comment

• Originally posted by VGBB View Post
                            Half of the stuff on the wiki that foreskin and his bots post are incorrect.m

The real VA for Yoko was Lia Sargent.
                            Alyson Court was the PRODUCER of the voice acting, meaning she was in charge of casting and making sure the voice recordings were up to capcom standards.
                            Actually, there's several former Intersound (Robotech) actors in Outbreak. Wendee Lee, for one. She's credited, although not correctly. I recognized her right off in the U.S. version as the voice of Alyssa Ashcroft because I've heard her voice for years in various anime shows. Cowboy Bebop, for instance (Faye Valentine), and Dirty Pair, for another (the original English voice for Yuri).
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                              Wendee Lee, for one. She's credited, although not correctly. I recognized her right off in the U.S. version as the voice of Alyssa Ashcroft
                              Wendee Lee is Alyssa?! I haven't played Outbreak in a while but I'm used to her high pitched anime portrayals (Like Lucky Star), so I'm kinda shocked about that.
                              Last edited by Gradon; 10-29-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                Wendee Lee is Alyssa?! I haven't played Outbreak in a while but I'm used to her high pitched anime portrayals (Like Lucky Star), so I'm kinda shocked about that.
                                She also returned to the series and voiced Svetlana Belikova from RE Damnation as well. Infact, a few outbreak cast members have returned recently. Wendee Lee voiced Svetlana Belikova in damnation, and Kirk Thornton, who voiced Kevin, also voiced Parker in Revelations, the president in Degeneration and Ivan in Damnation.
                                Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

Working...
                                X