Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Maybe something good happened? Perhaps the 80% build has been acquired.. I wish..
    What? I've lost something?
    "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
    http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Just pointless wild speculation. "IGAS disappeared for a few days. OMG, that means the 80% build has been acquired, no that they are making a new blog, no that they are making a new website, omg is the project canceled?, no they are getting the trial ready, no they are <insert pointless speculation here>."
      Last edited by Eteponge; 11-06-2013, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
        Just pointless wild speculation. "IGAS disappeared for a few days. OMG, that means the 80% build has been acquired, no that they are making a new blog, no that they are making a new website, omg is the project canceled?, no they are getting the trial ready, no they are <insert pointless speculation here>."
        "ERMAGERD MAYBE D.BIRKIN WAS HIT BY A TRUCK AND THE REST ARE CRING OMG!!!"

And yes, I intentionally spelled Crying the way I did.
        Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• 80% build or not IGAS have their reasons, we have to understand and wait, is not easy to do stuffs that they do, its better wait and get the thing of worrying about time but never get it.

The leak of 40% maybe was thanks of the start IGAS project, we waited many years and now people have 40% build, why cant we just wait more 7 months or 2 years??

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
            why cant we just wait more 7 months or 2 years??
            Because people just don't want to wait and would rather rationalize their anxiety with silly conclusions for not receiving content.

Comment

• 1401 likes....

..no new picture like usual.

some major stuff going down folks, I think it's time to get this party started...

Comment

• Oh, this thread is fun~

Comment

• The final build (it's actually the 65% build according to Mikami himself) has NOT been acquired by anybody I know of as of yet. If it had been, well ... I might have heard about it. I can't say more than that, other than I've got my feelers out far and wide on this one. I've been asked to keep quiet about the details of this effort and I will, but I can at least clear up that particular matter. Nobody of whom I know has it as of yet - I repeat, not yet. If we ever do get another chance at it ... well ... that remains to be seen.

Folks, let's put things in perspective. Team IGAS has what - about a half-a-dozen or so core members or less, plus an equal number (or a little more?) that help them on occasion. Capcom Studio 4 had 40-60+ members. They got the RE15 game engine and resource up to 65% completion within a year before Capcom pulled the plug, according to no less than an authority than Shinji Mikami himself (the famous Famitsu interview). If you do the math, and go by the law of proportions, that means Team IGAS won't get finished in theory until - what? 2020 or so? (shiver) They've got the drive and the determination but far less resources and manpower. All we can do is wait, and let them work their magic with what they have.
                  Last edited by RMandel; 11-06-2013, 07:35 PM.
                  Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                  Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                    The final build (it's actually the 65% build according to Mikami himself)
                    Numbers without context, regardless of how many (and which) figures they sport, are 100% meaningless.
                    Last edited by Carnivol; 11-06-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

If you do the math, and go by the law of proportions, that means Team IGAS won't get finished in theory until - what? 2020 or so? (shiver) They've got the drive and the determination but far less resources and manpower. All we can do is wait, and let them work their magic with what they have.
                      I have the same view.

Comment

• The final version, has been called either 80% or 60%. I think their both acceptable assumptions.
                        I'm not sure where the 80% info came from, whether it be a miscellaneous programmer from back in 1.5s original development team or not, can be considered that the game only needed about 20% more input to be considered a full legit game. When Shinji Mikami says 60ish%, he means HIS goals on what he wanted to add, he had bigger goals for 1.5 that probably didn't get a chance to go beyond a idea in his head. I can almost imagine some of his ideas like I mentioned like the increase of standard arm weapons more than just the knife and the pipe like the stun gun i said earlier.
                        To get this topic back on track, I was wondering two things:
                        -Some say that the reason why Leon was on the roof in the first place was because of signaling a helicopter to land, something happens, the helicopter crashes, then Leon sees Elza break in. This would work if only we were able to see some distant smoke or fire from the helipad. What if the helicopter was TAKEN from the helipad? Maybe some selfish survivor/officer/BRAD had the keys for the helicopter, went up there, took it then left by themselves, leaving the rest of the station to die as Leon was only able to get there in time to see it fly away then front doors break (THATS something worth saying is freaken great for).
                        -In retail william was able to leave the lab through the sewers then get around the area to the precient. We know that in 1.5, he never really leaves the lab except for when Elza lets him out. He doesn't even leave that location cause he attacks Leon in the same spot. My question is, how does William get back down into the lab? I wonder if the emergency ladder inside the lab might have its ceiling extended all the way to the surface for ventilation purposes and he takes the those vents and comes back down.

Comment

The final build (it's actually the 65% build according to Mikami himself) has NOT been acquired by anybody I know of as of yet. If it had been, well ... I might have heard about it. I can't say more that'sn that, other than I've got my feelers out far and wide on this one. I've been asked to keep quiet about the details of this effort and I will, but I can at least clear up particular matter. Nobody of whom I know has it as of yet - I repeat, not yet. If we ever do get another chance at it ... well ... that remains to be seen.

Folks, let's put things in perspective. Team IGAS has what - about a half-a-dozen or so core members or less, plus an equal number (or a little more?) that help them on occasion. Capcom Studio 4 had 40-60+ members. They got the RE15 game engine and resource up to 65% completion within a year before Capcom pulled the plug, according to no less than an authority than Shinji Mikami himself (the famous Famitsu interview). If you do the math, and go by the law of proportions, that means Team IGAS won't get finished in theory until - what? 2020 or so? (shiver) They've got the drive and the determination but far less resources and manpower. All we can do is wait, and let them work their magic with what they have.
                          You know, Team IGAS may have a small team of people to work on 1.5 however they are better equipped then Capcom was with their massive staff. In reality since most of the work has already been done for them in a sense give 20 or so for IGAS "staff". Also since we are now dealing with super fast processors as well as software gives them another 20 staff. All in all theoreticaly with resources and equipment they have about they same number in staff. Remember this is just a theory.

Comment

• You need to consider the fact however, that it was harder for capcom to develop because back then, hardware and software was not as advanced as now. Also, thanks to the dedicated and talented modders, we have several tools to completely rip apart and put together an RE game. IGAS is doing a great job with their small amount of members, but mostly because of the advanced hardware and tools.
                            Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Fellas, IGAS is fine, they aren't dead. Hell, even c2keo and Kim are alive and breathing somewhere on this planet. They'll make themselves heard if they want to be heard.

Comment

• That pretty much sums it up on just about all fronts, Enig. All we can do is wait.

(twiddling thumbs)

tweedle-do-de-do-de-do ....
                                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X