Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never finished Mother 3. Lost interest. Playing on emulator made the timing of attacks too inconsistent, that probably had something to do with losing interest.

Comment

• The Metroid II remake has taught me that this could take a few years to complete, and that's just a GBA game. I still follow this project, but for now I'm having fun with my PS4 and looking forward to a few new titles on the horizon. Though from time to time I boot up 1.5 and play around in it, daydreaming about what could have been.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• The waiting game is as old as the hunt for RE15 itself. Plenty of other stuff to do.

Oh, thumbs up on the new avatar, News Bot. Fits you to a "T."
        Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
        Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• The Resident Evil 1.5 community is bizarre man.

Comment

• The real wait will be for the 80%/final build, when --and if-- that surfaces.

I'm sure IGAS's interpretation will be great, but I want to see Capcom's vision for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
              The real wait will be for the 80%/final build, when --and if-- that surfaces.

I'm sure IGAS's interpretation will be great, but I want to see Capcom's vision for it.
              Why are some of you waiting for an 80% build which is incomplete when the Team is clearly working on a Complete Game...makes no sense to me but it has been awhile its already about a month and a half away until 2014 and we still havent even got a Trial demo yet.

At this rate i would like to see the complete game before i have grandkids but i understand this process takes awhile since fan made and completely free. i mean look how long it took them to make a Mega Man fan based game Mega Man X Street Fighter...was it worth the wait? i would say probably not but it was still a decent MM game. To me this is just all hype so dont get your hopes too high im sure RE 1.5 will be good but it wont be no holy grail to RE games.
              Last edited by V Venom80; 11-24-2013, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by V Venom80 View Post
                Why are some of you waiting for an 80% build which is incomplete when the Team is clearly working on a Complete Game...makes no sense to me
                Click image for larger version

Name:	db191aac-a51e-4d4f-94f1-ba5fc7450b76_ChineseFresco.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	403420

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                    My excitement to play the final build of 1.5 has not faded one bit. Cannot wait.
                    sigpic
                    www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Dead excited to see the sewers rendered out for use in game, going to be very cool to see when they're done.

Comment

• Bzork post this in his Youtube account:

"we are not gone. just busy with personal life. is both soon christmas, end of studies for some and new consoles just made release. please understand we also have life outside of 1.5 commitment ".

My conclusion: No trial edition untill the mid of next year.
                        Last edited by The_Wes; 11-24-2013, 12:42 PM.
                        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• it's a new meme or what ? we don't know when it will be released because we don't know how much work they still need to do. Maybe it's two months of work, maybe it's four, maybe they'are close to fininshing but they are slowing down because november and december are two busy months.

Comment

• Some people are so eager for new material that they'll start making shit up and believing them.

Comment

• to be honest I see this game going the same way card saga wars is , the guys making card saga wars said they are still making it when they can but it's been about 5 or 6 years now , so I would expect IGAS to take just as long , hell they might even just give up without saying a word lol , anything can happen really just have to play the waiting game , but we all have lives ( I hope ) so nothing else to do really , I'm just happy to have the demos and the fan made hacks , that will do for me.

Comment

• I get what you mean but i don't think they'd just up and disappear without releasing something, i mean they already released the messed up build so they've got nothing to compromise, if they're gonna call it quits i'm sure they'd release their last build.

Comment

Working...
                                X