Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Romero is an idiot troll who also claimed he was playing the Team's 1.5 Build many months before the MZD Build was released, and said Elza's game was fun and hard. He also constantly begs modders for Elza nude codes. And nothing he ever posts make any coherent sense. (Not because of the language barrier, but because he's an idiot who makes up nonsensical troll stories of playing Team builds of 1.5 that don't exist.)
    Last edited by Eteponge; 02-06-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• There are only six places in the labs with a couple of vents that can be used in surprise attacks: L. Corridor, R. Corridor, 2-A Corridor, 3-B Corridor, 2-D Corridor and 2-A Hall. We know some of those rooms are reserved for gorilla and zombie surprise attacks. It seems more like it just popped up a few times through the vents, instead of actively stalking you.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Also civilian jacket leon footage was when the manspider first popped up. it was eating leon, grabbing him like when he maims you for the kill move. (1.5 kill scenes are THE SHIT)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          Also civilian jacket leon footage was when the manspider first popped up. it was eating leon, grabbing him like when he maims you for the kill move. (1.5 kill scenes are THE SHIT)
          That is one thing Mikami says he liked better about 1.5 was the gorier and more detailed death scenes

Comment

• sorry the beta 2 was the game that someone came up like the demo they deceived me I was a fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
              sorry the beta 2 was the game that someone came up like the demo they deceived me
              Bullshit.

I was a fool.
              We all agree on that one.
              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• The calender kinda remind me of this particular poster !
                Last edited by Guest; 02-07-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Approaching 2,200 yups! I hope we can catch a glimpse at more of that beautiful medical room. Better yet, I hope we get to see the 2F version of the lift corridor...

Comment

• I wanna see the new zombies they added in. Even a little screen cap won't spoil much.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I would rather see their work on the sewers or factory. They've given us plenty of the RPD.
                      sigpic
                      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Has anyone noticed any differences in texture or model quality? Birkin mentioned experimenting with BIO3 style mesh structures at one point, it's something I'm still intrigued about and I'm looking forward to seeing experiments.

Personally I don't mind if some improvements are made to the graphical structures of the game, I guess if a Biohazard game was really to be released in this day and age for an old 90's system, then it should be the finest example of all games related to that era. I guess to me that's what "retail quality" means, something the retail Biohazard 2 got plenty of and something 1.5 is missing in its obvious prototype state. At least giving the prototype the same levels of treatment as the retail game should be an important goal and would address issues even Capcom had, without destroying the bulk of what is actually there as they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                          Bullshit.

We all agree on that one.
                          no need to bully or is he actually a troll?

Comment

• He does troll. I think he said somehting like his dad was rich and he bought 1.5 for 10,000 or something like that.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Jesus Romero is a time-honoured troll, move along people.

Comment

• Spent all night reading every comment of every picture and every post on the IGAS facebook page. They are considering merging the joints like in retail 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X