Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't complain. A server is better than no server at all, even in Japanese.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	RE15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	403480

New picture from their facebook page. Model viewer looks sweet.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
      Last edited by AJM Ruler; 12-21-2013, 02:03 PM.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• Looks amazing =)
        sigpic

Comment

• All we need is a movie viewer (if they are ever implemented) and we'd have a jampacked extras menu.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
            Don't worry about IGAS; they're a dedicated and determined bunch. When they want us to be updated on their progress, they'll update us.

So fellas, while we wait, why not come play some Outbreak online? I'll even help people set it up if they PM me, won't cost them a dime!
            So they finally managed to create a custom server? Send me a PM!!!
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Indeed. I love Outbreak.

EDIT:
              On Facebook, they are denying they ever announced that other video. BZork said one was coming and they are just denying that what was said was an announcement. If it's not an announcement, what is it then? It's clear as day IMO. Now I am arguing with them about what it is.

"people asking for updates. we are posting news on the new facebook page. just look us up on facebook. new video also coming in a future not so distant"

What do you guys think? It's clear to me what it says and they are trying to say I read it wrong? Sorry but no IGAS, I read it right.
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-22-2013, 03:33 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                "people asking for updates. we are posting news on the new facebook page. just look us up on facebook. new video also coming in a future not so distant"

What do you guys think? It's clear to me what it says and they are trying to say I read it wrong? Sorry but no IGAS, I read it right.
                If I may humbly speculate for just a minute, this 'new video' might refer to an introduction teaser which they are planning to release immediately preceding the launch of the Preview Version. After all, IGAS's original plan was to release the first (and last) trailer immediately preceding their official product launch. A 'future not so distant' is meaningless; he could consider anything less than a decade to be relatively 'not so distant'. The best we can gather from his words is that they're still dedicated to the project, which has been obvious anyway.

Comment

• Perhaps.

EDIT:
                  I apologized to them for pestering and digging. Hopefully they don't hate me as much since I've always been so critical of their work.
                  Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-22-2013, 04:17 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Its obvious they meant a new video was coming and now they are backpeddling but oh well, no big loss.

Comment

• I feel like they didn't even know BZork announced one. Now they are trying to lay it on language barriers.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• They're a... shady group. A bit touchy too.

I believe someone commented on their page a while ago wondering about feedback from the public. The Team responded with something like "We like feedback from the public, but not when it is negative. Like the responses we got on The Horror about the change in the map interface. We don't like that kind of feedback and we ignore it," or something along those lines.

But the most people said were things like "I like the old one better" and "The old one felt more like 1.5". It seems they take high offense to opinions that go against theirs. You don't get anywhere in this world if you don't take other people's views into consideration.

Albeit that was the one person who was running their facebook page who said that, but still. I wish I knew more about this mystery group. They're strange and I don't trust them at all.

Comment

• personally, i thnk that it's pointless to argue with them over single phrases. It's their work, let them decide what is better.
                          Last edited by warren; 12-23-2013, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• Some people are turning Team IGAS into the illuminati shadow government conspiracy of the gaming world. And not due to the old purist propaganda this time around, but it seems that more and more people lately just don't like them, why? Project going on too long without a big release? Bzork and dbirkin not posting in a long while? Too many changes from vanilla? As for the feedback, in the beginning they were very receptive to feedback, even making some changes to rooms based on feedback, but lately they've been very critical of it.

Comment

• Birkin was probably tired of reading through all the negativity and feeling obligated to do so. I can't comment about their current reception as I don't typically read their comments, but if it's anything like it was the last time I read something it's about the same as it's always been. Personally I would rather they still post here as well but it's understandable why they wouldn't.

The initial excitement from the project and leaks has gotten quieter. Now we just wait and see what they do.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• feedback is always welcome. difference is always between what is just negative and what appear constructive.

in my opinion, i think maybe it is best we will not try to please people you labeled purists. it seems of pointless nature to do so when their concept of puristic is a little misleading and nothing that is not their own fantasy is good. i say fantasy because research behind decision is oft not present or exclude many factor that is common or logical t. some purist labeled efforts have this vision of what is 1.5. vision that even conflicts with actual 1.5 material. we already see this happen many times

Comment

Working...
                                X