Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    When you get to areas, like the hallway on the 3rd floor with the paintings, it doesn't allow you to go further, but when you jump to the same area again, you can walk through the whole hallway.
    i know about that room yh but when i go to the debug menu, theres only a few rooms i can choose from, it stops at the room ur refferring to but iv jus seen a vid in anothr thread or here that the uploader goes thru the debug menu, he did something that allowed him to show more rooms

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
      i know about that room yh but when i go to the debug menu, theres only a few rooms i can choose from, it stops at the room ur refferring to but iv jus seen a vid in anothr thread or here that the uploader goes thru the debug menu, he did something that allowed him to show more rooms
      All you do is push Triangle to move to different areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
        All you do is push Triangle to move to different areas.
        cheers mate

Comment

• *sigh* so much for this thread being void of spoilers. Puritans, get out while you still can!

---

I love the buggy nature of this WIP build, it makes me yearn for the Team's final release even more!

Comment

• I'm playing 1.5, there is nothing to complain about, super glitchy or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              Seems like the flavor texts in the P-4 lab tells a neat little story:
              Spoiler:

BTW, if any team member reads this, are the large air units in the back really supposed to be draft chambers? They look nothing like one.
              Thank you for bringing this up. This is a small issue, but that needs to be clarified to prevent mistakes.

THIS IS IMPORTANT! If anyone from the team is reading this, please consider what I'm about to say next in your future work.

I'm not sure if it's a translation issue, or if it was a slip up on Capcom's behalf. However, what is presented as a draft chamber is not a draft chamber. It's something else. A draft chamber is something used in the pharmaceutical industry or hospitals. It's a biological station used by qualified staff to create IV solutions for serum bags, for example. It's main purpose is to prevent bacterial infection of active ingredients or excipients when creating the IV solutions. It has nothing to do with the prevention of gas outbreaks, nor am I'm aware that is used to protect against any kind of virus. Put simply, it's a septic environment to manipulate formulations.

Also, please compare the following:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX066.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	402516 Click image for larger version

Name:	BH_2_PART2_488.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	402517

These are the same devices in those two BGs. I speculate them to be some kind of air filtration device. However, I can assure you, none of what's present in the P-4 Laboratory can qualify as a draft chamber. If you have any doubts, you can consult some quick google images for it. There are qualified according to the working mechanism of the chamber (horizontal or vertical air flux) and type of safety chamber (amount of particles it can detect), but the main structure is always similar among the different types of stations.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                  If you would of read the read-me, they already fixed the air jesus glitch and it was stated this is quite broken compare to where they are at now, build wise.
                  I know the Team has fixed it - I was asking the kind and pleasant folks who are screaming, 'They've done nothing but splice in RE2 code, they're somehow terrible people,' (I personally consider splicing in RE2 code a minor miracle, having talked to various modders over the years) if they could fix it. Because clearly, the Team has done nothing.

Nothing at all...

That metallic taste in your mouth, folks? Irony.

Comment

• Does this beta contains unseen backgrounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                      Thank you for bringing this up. This is a small issue, but that needs to be clarified to prevent mistakes.

THIS IS IMPORTANT! If anyone from the team is reading this, please consider what I'm about to say next in your future work.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8217[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8218[/ATTACH]
                      those draft chambers have shutters.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                        those draft chambers have shutters.
                        In real-life, draft chambers don't have metallic shutters. In fact, they don't have those type of shutters, at all.

Feel free to keep it that way, but it still looks (and sounds) absurd to anyone who has ever been close to this kind of equipment.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Is it just me or is the soundtrack complete rubbish compared to REtail 2?

I like that it's a lot more eerie, in which it reminds me of 'Alone in the Dark'...but it feels so....cheap? Souless? I don't know.

I guess I'm spoiling myself now since I'm listening to the OST ;_;

Like Main0D, which is almost the same as the REtail version of G-Formation...2 theme? But it's lacking...something. It's so cut off!
                          Last edited by Chris' Boob; 02-18-2013, 07:40 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                            Is it just me or is the soundtrack complete rubbish compared to REtail 2?

I like that it's a lot more eerie, in which it reminds me of 'Alone in the Dark'...but it feels so....cheap? Souless? I don't know.

I guess I'm spoiling myself now since I'm listening to the OST ;_;

Like Main0D, which is almost the same as the REtail version of G-Formation...2 theme? But it's lacking...something. It's so cut off!
                            I share your opinion. Especially the Sherry alone Theme and the save room theme. I like all the other tunes like the Outdoor Roof tune.
                            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• When you're finished with the restoration project could you please release all assets (models, textures, RDT data, etc.) to the community? The community loves to archive this stuff and it will save the inevitable efforts of ripping. On top of that could you release any special tools that you use publicly? Doing so would aid the future of modding.

Comment

• I like the sound track of this game. And some are the same as the Re2 retail version. I like the security office background music in the lab, sounds like music if you are looking for something hidden, but is that the save room music?
                                I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Working...
                                X