Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1653691_255595871268019_337758961_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	403528

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
      New pic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9396[/ATTACH]
      Very good! Thank you!
      "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
      http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• rocket launcher is functional now.

Comment

• You can get much of the demo but the only thing I want from the demo is the phenomenon which has 70 or 50% of scenarios playable game and clear the demo scene has already seen

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
            You can get much of the demo but the only thing I want from the demo is the phenomenon which has 70 or 50% of scenarios playable game and clear the demo scene has already seen

Comment

• Liking the new renders guys ..
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Improving old renders, nice! Good to know they are taking "like retail" seriously.

Comment

• I like the new lighting and textures. They match the ones in the office outside better. Maybe the 3F main hallway could receive the same treatment? Honestly, I think the red wall fixtures look a bit out of place, since they don't have that luxurious corporate vibe the chief's office and conference room exudes. Also, it's nice to see that they've removed the conspicuous joke items like the meme poster. I still spot a Kamiya doll peeking behind one of the file folders, which is a nice touch.
                  Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-01-2014, 03:31 PM.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• I've got it ! The demo could be set up as a nightmare Claire has en route to Antarctica. Her nightmare is a world where she doesn't exist ! Lol, no but seriously those new renders are pretty sweet.

Comment

• Very nice update, much better than the old ones. I'm looking forward to seeing more of their artwork, I get the feeling there might be some surprises when we see the result.

Comment

• I just jerked it and it felt really good holy shit im so drunk hi everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                          I just jerked it and it felt really good holy shit im so drunk hi everyone!
                          If I recall correctly, it was written in some Italian dialect. I'm not sure if it was ever fully translated though. Either way, I'm glad they took it down. The renders look brilliant!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9396[/ATTACH]
                            Looking good, those blood splatters are gnarly. But the Kamiya statue is missing. Perhaps he's hiding in that cardboard box labeled "CAPCOM"?

Comment

• Seeing all these updates about the preview version makes me believe the demo is close at hand, well I hope it is.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Seeing all these updates about the preview version makes me believe the demo is close at hand, well I hope it is.
                                The only things close at hand are the dicks of all the mercurial fan-boys who are lacking in patience yet well-equipped with fantastical predictions. I have a feeling that this will be one of those things that just drops from the sky when we all least expect it.

Comment

Working...
                                X