Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    Very nice. Some proportions and angles seem like they need adjusting in some rooms, but they seem to have almost the entire building done structurally. I wonder if they plan to recreate the helipad, iirc the helipad misses some background details from the final build.
    correct but im too lazy to screenshot the complete disc footage when thats just freakin' great

Comment

• Originally posted by meer View Post
      yeah the buildings were bigger, and the 'magazine club' billboard was changed I think, maybe few more stars in the sky as well
      It's also missing this cut-scene background completely:

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard083.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	403559

Comment

• I can't exagerate how beautiful these are!!!

Edit: The plant could also be a cheap fake one many buildings have em
        Last edited by Deathlygasm; 02-02-2014, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• stairs look fine to me.

Comment

• ITT: People complaining to Team IGAS about minor ungrateful shit that doesn't even matter, in order to appease their neckbeard virgin 1.5 knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
              ITT: People complaining to Team IGAS about minor ungrateful shit that doesn't even matter, in order to appease their neckbeard virgin 1.5 knowledge.
              I almost always agree with you but the stairs look fine to me, my concern is how the rails dont look like 1997 render, aka they dont fit.

Comment

• I think the rail looks too shiny, and the stairs look off. I also don't think it's an appropriate place for a plant.

Comment

• looks fine to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                    hello again! most renders you see in pictures of release at times is quick test render where complex effects are turned off to save time many include placeholder object for many reason. we do many quick renders when test for easy trying of either camera angle or compression artifacting and atmosphere look on screen in game. what is it people see is problem with stairs? we had do many talks in group of how to design stairs in modern building like rpd because the stair room 1 and 2 are both very compact room and lead graphic designer did search on concrete stair design that save space and this became one inspiration http://www.contemporist.com/2010/12/...se-by-gruposp/
                    Aside from the layout contradictions already pointed out by Enigmatism415, the cleanness of the stairwall is disturbing. This is the access point between floors so I'd expect the walls and stairs to be stained with blood and the rail to have a trail of blood from the police officers either trying to escape the building or to fortify their position on other floors they deemed more secure.

The design itself is fine and I'm guessing IGAS is using their creativity to fill up the space. But details such as these should be taken into account, especially when you look at the state of the police station in other floors, otherwise it will be difficult to maintain a certain immersing atmosphere.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                    BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                      Aside from the layout contradictions already pointed out by Enigmatism415, the cleanness of the stairwall is disturbing. This is the access point between floors so I'd expect the walls and stairs to be stained with blood and the rail to have a trail of blood from the police officers either trying to escape the building or to fortify their position on other floors they deemed more secure.

The design itself is fine and I'm guessing IGAS is using their creativity to fill up the space. But details such as these should be taken into account, especially when you look at the state of the police station in other floors, otherwise it will be difficult to maintain a certain immersing atmosphere.
                      why you describe stairwell as in need of more dirty and mess than almost any room present in either source build or released classic re?
                      at the end of day a room is never built dirty. its decay is something that accumulate over time after structure completion.
                      Last edited by B.Zork; 02-02-2014, 07:32 PM.

Comment

why you describe stairwell as in need of more dirty and mess than almost any room present in either source build or released classic re?
                        at the end of day a room is never built dirty. its decay is something that accumulate over time after structure completion.
                        I'm not talking about decay or dirtiness. I'm talking about blood, ripped off clothing, empty cartridges on the floor and a small degree of destruction to generate an atmosphere in line with what's seen in some portions of the other floors.

Comment

• i am confuse. these thing hardly exist in other places in rpd. only some natural occurance or where it tell a story. why is it you feel stairway must be battleground with all at once?

Comment

• I think he just means is that it feels "unaffected" compared to the rest of the RPD given its function as a high traffic area and while they design itself isn't flawed the aesthetic of the room seems to be a little too tidy and polished given the circumstances.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

i am confuse. these thing hardly exist in other places in rpd. only some natural occurance or where it tell a story. why is it you feel stairway must be battleground with all at once?
                              I'm sorry, what?

Places stained with blood (battleground field?): 1F Lobby Precint, 1F Northern Office, 2F Hallway (?), B1 Hallway, B1 Firing Range, B1 Armory
                              Places wrecked by destruction and mayhem: 1F Southern Office, 1F Shutter Hallway, 1F Rear Perimeter, B1 Parking Garage, B2 Jail
                              Places decayed and filled with dirtiness: B1 Kennel, B2 Hallway, B2 Morgue

Off the top of my head, only places look like they haven't been touched by the zombie apocalypse (or general laziness of Raccoon's Police Department) are the RF Helipad, 3F Chief's Office, 2F Archive Hallway and B1 Service Bay.

Considering that the stairway is a point of access to locations where we know that some short of battle or incident occurred (3F - Chief Irons' was bitten by zombies; 2F - the metallic shutters were bought down to prevent zombies from advancing; 1F - the zombies wrecked the whole floor apart) it seems logical to assume that some of the leftovers from the confrontations would leave a mark there since police officers would be either trying to escape the RPD, reenforce their positions in locations were they would be better protected or just gathering supplies and resources to survive.
                              Last edited by Kegluneq; 02-02-2014, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• It looks fine not every fucking room is going to have fucking blood in it !!!!!!!!!!
                                man these freaky 1.5 nerds are getting on my tits !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X