Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    I don't know how old some of those renders IGAs posted are, and I won't pretend to know how many month olds/outdated they are, since it's impossible to tell without being told by B.Zork or D.Birkin.
    remember how special it be when you come from magazine to demo or demo to game you purchase and notice thing to almost be same or maybe a little bit different? is not often you get to experience this today.

Comment

• 1 year ago today was the first bzork demo

Comment

• one year of magic zambi door

Comment

• Happy 1st Anniversary of the Release of the MZD Build!

Comment

• Hard to believe how quickly a year has gone by. It feels like only a matter of months since I was checking out the MZD Build for the first time.

Comment

• Indeed, think how it'll be years from now when IGAS's final build is available everywhere. Man... time will fly.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Definitely, it's great that the community has gotten so much in 1.5 content over the past year.

Comment

• Indeed. We now posses two builds, though one is modified. I say it's about damn time we got them. Every time I look at 1.5 and see how I have it, I still can't believe all those years of hunting came to this. WE HAVE 1.5. Now all that's left is the missing builds.

I've heard some rumblings from some collector friends on mine that another build of 1.5 is circulating, so I can only hope we get it eventually.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• i hope the Preview demo coming soon

Comment

• You and me both, but they said they are having issues with saving and loading due to the addition of new content. They did say everything is fixable though.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        I've heard some rumblings from some collector friends on mine that another build of 1.5 is circulating, so I can only hope we get it eventually.
                        Any details on this alleged other build, aside from rumblings?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          Another build? I wonder which one it could be. I hope we see it in due time, if it's not just rumors of course.

Comment

• Well, if you want to read a few jaw dropping details about 1.5's plot feel free to watch the magnificent DB bro's newest video on the MZD build.

Comment

• 1 Year have passed since the MZD Build came to our hands.... Now we re-gain our hope on the IGAS Build and MartinBiohazard upload a new video of the PVB patch since he was offline... A lot of info posted of 1.5, and the waiting of the final build and in a future the Biohazard 2 Alpha build, the most rarest one...

Comment

• There is no Alpha Build floating around, unless you believe that proven liar who swore he had three builds, what was his name? DeadCockWenis or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X