Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAHAH THE GMAN
    I forgot all about that fucknut

Comment

• No no, it's not an alpha build. All I heard is there was another build out there, but as to what it is I don't know. I don't know any specifics nor is there any proof it's out there, just going on word of mouth. I've f'ed up too many possible deals in the past so I am staying out of this. Heck it may be that advanced build that R.Mandel was talking about. But IMO, the less we know the better.

Oh Gman, he fucked me over on a debug PS1 and called me a cry baby. I have all tree buildz, releases urz now!
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-18-2014, 01:22 AM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I'm surprised that nobody has posted the latest IGAS update yet:

"We hope you did not forget about our project to support five languages. Happy first MZD build anniversary!"

Comment

• team igas contact had an imprecise number of builds so there is more than the final beta out there
          Last edited by warren; 02-18-2014, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            Well, if you want to read a few jaw dropping details about 1.5's plot feel free to watch the magnificent DB bro's newest video on the MZD build.
            Nothing really new.
            Last edited by News Bot; 02-18-2014, 04:48 AM.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I wonder what the thing pounding on the main shaft auto door is. Birkin, perhaps? It seems like he scales up and down the central column in the main shaft to get to places, such as getting to Leon when he travels to the power room (which is conveniently placed directly below the main shaft). Curiously, I'm still puzzled by what these placeholder shapes in the power room are supposed to be. They're shaped the same as the train cars in the underground train platform. Maybe they're supposed to be (spare) train cars at the back of the train tunnel that you don't get to see? If the power room and train area are connected, it would kind of explain how Birkin manages to chase Leon and Elza there for one last showdown.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX151.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	403593
              Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-18-2014, 06:29 AM.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• It could be that ape that randomly appears there, or maybe that spiderman-thing.
                Last edited by TableSet; 02-18-2014, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                  I'm surprised that nobody has posted the latest IGAS update yet:

"We hope you did not forget about our project to support five languages. Happy first MZD build anniversary!"

Looks really good!
                  "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                  http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    No no, it's not an alpha build. All I heard is there was another build out there, but as to what it is I don't know. I don't know any specifics nor is there any proof it's out there, just going on word of mouth. I've f'ed up too many possible deals in the past so I am staying out of this. Heck it may be that advanced build that R.Mandel was talking about. But IMO, the less we know the better.
                    Or maybe the man with the seven fabled builds is back? With rainbow flavored disks, too! But seriously, given how most of this stuff comes from random people, or even self-proclaimed collectors, I would say it's bogus again.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                      I'm surprised that nobody has posted the latest IGAS update yet:

Looks really good!
                      "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                      http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        I wonder what the thing pounding on the main shaft auto door is. Birkin, perhaps? It seems like he scales up and down the central column in the main shaft to get to places, such as getting to Leon when he travels to the power room (which is conveniently placed directly below the main shaft). Curiously, I'm still puzzled by what these placeholder shapes in the power room are supposed to be. They're shaped the same as the train cars in the underground train platform. Maybe they're supposed to be (spare) train cars at the back of the train tunnel that you don't get to see? If the power room and train area are connected, it would kind of explain how Birkin manages to chase Leon and Elza there for one last showdown.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9509[/ATTACH]
                        It's the t-gorilla. I believe so at least. I think the gorilla stuck in the wall is because its the cutscene monster. A cool note, the door textures are found in the game files, during the cutscene the door will get more and more battered and eventually the ape (or possibly birkin, but i think its the ape) will blow it open.

It seems like a train or two there would be...highly illogical. It may be containers or big power thingies.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Nothing really new.
                        I never remember seeing or hearing any media about what I saw in that video. the one thing that blew my mind was the sherry testing part. An early Lisa trevor...
                        Last edited by Darkness; 02-18-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I never remember seeing or hearing any media about what I saw in that video. the one thing that blew my mind was the sherry testing part. An early Lisa trevor...
                          The only thing they really show is that Marvin and Sherry are infected... which is pretty common knowledge. The door segment notwithstanding.

Sherry's situation isn't remotely close to Trevor's. She wasn't infected for the purpose of becoming a monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            The only thing they really show is that Marvin and Sherry are infected... which is pretty common knowledge. The door segment notwithstanding.

Sherry's situation isn't remotely close to Trevor's. She wasn't infected for the purpose of becoming a monster.
                            So you know the purpose of her infection? Come on newzie we are pawing in the dark here ; )

Seriously though. Creepy plot twist. Although I assume by your wording that theres a good reason for it.

Comment

Although I assume by your wording that theres a good reason for it.
                              Pretty good reason, people need to remember that William's a good guy in this scenario haha.

Comment

• Wait, William was a good guy in this version of the game? Huh, you learn something new everyday. So Umbrella experimented on William, which angered Annette enough to poison Raccoon City's water supply in revenge. Is that about right, or am I missing something? I was never too great with theories.

Comment

Working...
                                X