Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    The fact you'd love anything even if it was crap doesn't mean they shouldn't aim for something excellent. I expect the best of the best. And I tend to be confident they won't screw up.
    Crap or not, I like their work. To you you may see it as "it doesn't feel correct, they need to change/improve it" whereas I "This is a step towards the direction we want to be heading"
    Last edited by TableSet; 02-25-2014, 11:59 PM. Reason: Grammar. FFFFUUUHHH!!!!

Comment

Ok so a few comments:

-Leon's voice sound like it had been slowed down. A bit weird.
      -Iron's voice is too young! You should ask a smoking 50 years old guy to dub him haha...
      -Elza has retail animations? Yay. But Leon doesn't. Booh
      -The grenade launcher doesn't inflict massive damages to zombies? Limbs don't seem to explode.
      -Can the shotgun cut zombies in half like in the vanilla build and retail RE2?
      Birkin once mentioned that he liked the suggestion that Leon would use the 40% build animations to reflect his training as a police officer while Elza would use the retail animations. But I agree with your sentiments in regards to the level of violence being a little low for the more destructive weapons. But he also stated that the hand grenades would achieve those effects and it's widely known how gory 1.5 was so I'd say it's a safe bet that these weapons will be adjusted accordingly given their obvious attention to detail in other areas of development.

As for the voice acting they've already stated that they wish to fully implement it provided they have the actors to achieve the level of quality they desire and as previously noted they will be optional for those who wish to not have them in their playthroughs. Personally, I'm excited.
      Last edited by Graco; 02-25-2014, 08:51 PM.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        Whoever did irons sounded pretty good. Get every character to have their voice mesh like that and you'll have something.
        Lol you're joking right? Irons was so forced it was just awful.
        sigpic

Comment

• I hope that IGAS is able to locate voice actors who are native speakers of central US or Canadian English. As far as microphones are concerned, a Neumann U87 would be ideal, but even a 'prosumer' condenser like the RØDE NT1-A would sound great.

Comment

• It's nice to see a video finally arrived. I sort of guessed a while back that they'd be following the formula of the Complete Disc, as in each video showcases a different area. This one was only the police station, so that leaves the sewers, factory, and laboratory of course.

The voices are just placeholders to test if it was possible, but they don't sound that bad to me. Leon's is either slowed down or pitched down. Not that there's nothing wrong with that. They did it in retail with Robert Kendo's voice. But it just sounds a bit off for Leon. Chief Irons' was OK, he sounded a bit old though.

I can't wait to see more Team IGAS, keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            Fun fact: Pastelito is french for appetizer
            Really? It's also Spanish for cupcake.

Comment

• I know he's older now but why not try track down someone like Paul Haddad and see if he'd be keen to return to Leon's voice on this? If it's going to feel like a late 90's title it might as well sound like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJM Ruler View Post
                OMG! New video! Whoooooo!

I just came!

Hahaha! Yeehaaww! Fuck yeah!

If I were 10 years younger, and a woman, I'd be ready to have your kids right about now, IGAS. Such quality, such quality...
                Last edited by Northman; 02-25-2014, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• whoop sorry guys, i was thinking of antipasta

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    whoop sorry guys, i was thinking of antipasta
                    … which is Italian.

You're hilarious
                    Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                      Birkin once mentioned that he liked the suggestion that Leon would use the 40% build animations to reflect his training as a police officer while Elza would use the retail animations.
                      I really hope that's not the case and he will have his retail animation. I wouldn't really enjoy a mix of both...

edit: Or the best solution as usual would be to have it in the settings: The choice between prototype and retail animations.
                      Last edited by Rick Hunter; 02-26-2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

I really hope that's not the case and he will have his retail animation. I wouldn't really enjoy a mix of both...

edit: Or the best solution as usual would be to have it in the settings: The choice between prototype and retail animations.
                        that's a great idea actually , would it be possible to do that in the options ?

Comment

• I don't mean to be 'that' guy,but isn't resident evil famous a for its god awful voices?
                          1 was just dire,I think it was something to do with using American actors based in Japan?
                          2 retail was ok,but 3 was crap again imo.

Given igas seem to take a lot of stick(unfair,but stick nonetheless) for not keeping it close to the original,I think they could do much worse than bad voices.

Jill sandwich,brilliant! Let's have more of that
                          Nicholai,Carlos,Mikhail. Umbrella sure doesn't discriminate against race,huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Welshboydave View Post
                            Jill sandwich,brilliant! Let's have more of that
                            It'd be glorious if they somehow managed to pull off any memorable quotes in their script. Don't think I've seen dialog from any fan efforts stick since like ... I dunno ... "... fucks like a tiger", maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Welshboydave View Post
                              I don't mean to be 'that' guy,but isn't resident evil famous a for its god awful voices?
                              In my opinion only RE1 and CV.

Comment

In my opinion only RE1 and CV.
                                CV was okay on Chris and Claire's parts but OMG Steve's voice actor just grated on my ears " ahh Help MEEEeeeeEEEeeeeEEE"

and as long as the voice acting doesn't sound as bad as this guy in deep fear I will be happy lol.
                                Just listen at 1:01
                                A complete recording of the entire first disc of Deep Fear (PAL version). This was all recorded from actual hardware with a legitimate copy of the game. No e...

worst voice in a video game would have to go to that guy lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X