Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
    -Will Elza have an alternate outfit similar to Leon's civilian jacket outfit?
    -Is the Battle Colosseum just a test or is it a planned minigame? Has there been any more progress on it?
    -How do you guys plan to compensate for missing music and sound effects?
    Here's an answer about the audio:

Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
    decision for how work with any missing asset for audio is not fully made. all content familiar from old media is to be feature and implemented if understood as part of what would make final intent and design of original developer. reference material is many.
    Last edited by Graco; 05-07-2014, 12:22 PM.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• B.Zork, how did your team go about interpreting the photographs depicting the 'final' build that Bioflames founder Inflames had procured about fifteen years ago? Clearly, they are not all head-on shots that frame the pictures squarely, which unfortunately causes some of the in-game camera angles to appear misleading. Did you alter these images to offset the angles at which they were photographed, thus revealing the true camera angles featured in the game? The latest publicly available recreation of the 'Briefing Room' doesn't correctly align the main table with the double doors, and it seems to be because the original photograph was taken at an angle that was not properly corrected in the background analysis (the slanted lower portion of the letterbox is visible during the cutscene with Elza and John).

Comment

• B.Zork, I have a few questions myself. I apologize in advance if some of them are bordering spoiler territory:

-Will there be any mechanics from the later REs other than the 180 degree turn?
        -Are all of the items that were in the MZD build going to be used, or have there been cuts?
        -Are the models and textures of the zombies and what's there of Birkin going to be updated, (as they look like they are of a lower resolution than the retail games) or is the texture quality going to be the same as the MZD? I ask this because I remember seeing a picture of one of the newly created zombie models and it looked like something from RE3.
        -About how long is Team IGAS projecting RE 1.5 to beat?

Those are about all of the questions I could think of at the moment. If I come up with something else, I might post again...

Comment

• Hello Zork. Here is my two questions:
          -The kick knife feature finally could be implemented?
          -The joints of the characters limbs will be merged or smoothed?
          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• - How far along are you guys in terms of fixing the game's engine (paper-thin masks, missing features, etc.)?
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Q1 - What sort of investigating have you done into the Biohazard 2 Trial Edition and did it yield any interesting information relevant to 1.5? Other than the backgrounds and other random leftover files, what clues can be found from the Trial Edition about the early 1997 development that can help the reconstruction and continued development of 1.5?

Q2 - How are the background artists managing on this project? Can you go into detail about the construction of a room and the different phases it goes through testing before being finalised for the game?

Comment

• - 1) Will be here some other modes, like "The 4th Survivor", "The Tofu Survivor" and "Extreme Battle" from Resident Evil 2?
                - 2) Multiplayer mini-games like in Deadly Silence?

Comment

• Personally I don't want to spoil anything for myself. I did, however, love those 'Making Of' videos.
                  Maybe some info on how rooms are created from scratch - from grey flat render to textures, lights etc..
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• many question same as before. will merge and edit where need to make grouped question that cover subject with answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      - How far along are you guys in terms of fixing the game's engine (paper-thin masks, missing features, etc.)?
                      Haven't we seen masks at least 2 or 3 times already? This is from making of 3 redux:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	mask game.png
Views:	1
Size:	230.9 KB
ID:	403642 Click image for larger version

Name:	mask mask.png
Views:	1
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	403643
                      Thought a bit messy in the way the atlas is organized, they already seem to be an established "feature" for a long time. My only suggestion here would be optimizing allocation from biggest to smallest like RE2-3 do, but that's just minor nitpicking on my side and it's only for speeding up things a bit for decompression.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• New pic of the finalized boiler room on their facebook page.

Comment

• did you like it?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                            did you like it?
                            Looks good dude =) happy to see more rooms being finalized.

Comment

• It looks perfect, as do almost all of the backgrounds that have been released.

Comment

• How many people are on Team IGAS?

Comment

Working...
                                X