Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
    At least its not individual bullet insert.
    Has that second gun model been confirmed? Is it one of these?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9637[/ATTACH]
    The second model is a Sig Sauer P226. Is the gun of Elza in the leaked build, so is confirmed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1280px-SIG_Sauer_P226_neu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	403693
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
      P228, they are almost the same, but since in the item list of BioHazard 1.5 there is a SIG Sauer P228, how can it be a P226?
      You are right is a SIG Sauer P228.

SIG. P228 / SIG Sauer P228

Source: Item list of BH1.5 "2007".

Comment

Changing topic, I wonder if later builds show use of the weapons that are unused in retail like these two:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9634[/ATTACH]
        Maybe they shared the same lifespan like the kicked machine gun in retail:planned use for the completed 1.5, survived the reboot, ultimately scrapped before re2 retail release. The idea of the calico:standard single fire pistol with a 50-100 clip doesn't seem fitting for either games pacing though. Maybe it acted as the standard handgun for a temporary controlled character or an underwhelming unlockable?
        I'm kinda wishing for that Calico to make an appearance, it looks badass. Parasite Eve 2 had it in it's fully automatic configuration, and it was one of the best guns of the whole game.

I no longer remember which one was it, the beta or the demo version of RE2? But in one of those the Calico M950 was hardcoded to have infinite ammo. So yeah, it might have been an intented bonus gun. The unique helical magazine on those things can carry up to even 100 rounds, which in real life is enough to create the illusion of infinite ammo, when you can just squeeze off all those bullets without having to reload.

Comment

• Found this vid on youtube with a man shooting a calico, he makes a funny remark haha:

Originally posted by Northman View Post
          I no longer remember which one was it, the beta or the demo version of RE2? But in one of those the Calico M950 was hardcoded to have infinite ammo. So yeah, it might have been an intented bonus gun..
          I believe it's usable in the beta commonly known as 'Re 2 beta 2' where you can do Leon's scenarios only. Though it doesn't seem to have any sound effects and it does around the same damage as Leon's starting weapon(forgot what it is)
          Last edited by Guest; 06-30-2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Best Calico action is in Maniac Cop 2 when he picks one up at the firing range and wipes out like the whole police department with it.. Damn awesome weapon!

Last edited by Scream; 07-01-2014, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by meer View Post
              I believe it's usable in the beta commonly known as 'Re 2 beta 2' where you can do Leon's scenarios only. Though it doesn't seem to have any sound effects and it does around the same damage as Leon's starting weapon(forgot what it is)
              The Calico's in the RE2 demo version as well, though you need Gameshark codes to access it, because the demo no longer has the debug menu. As I recall, it was this version of the gun that had infinite ammo in it.

In Terminator 2 the Westinghouse battle rifles seen during the future war scenes are modified Calicos. Also, in the 1987 Masters of the Universe-movie, Dolph Lundgren shoots a Calico modded to look like He-Man's space gun.

Comment

• So the gun with the green spots was replaced with claire's browning gun. Instead of overwriting the new pistol over the old, they kept it as, I imagine for a potential handgun for a temp character.

Heres two different elements I been thinking about.

-Something I'm surprised no one talked about is the fact that Will Birken has the ability to run in 1.5. You see it when you attempt to leave after his battle. They probably didn't allow him to run during battle for balancing reasons. We have no idea if he actually runs in future battles so unless IGAS has additional information about it, this trait is entirely up to IGAS to decide. A possibility why thats not a feature in retail is to reserve running for the tyrant once they brought him back into the mix.

-This is purely for IGAS to ponder on. A common challenge people like to do are knife only runs. They do them for nothing more than the novelty and accomplishment. The game can't acknowledge the exclusive use of the knife to beat the game. If its not to complicated to program, would a concept of having your finished 1.5 product to be able to calculate the exclusive use of melee weapons in the result screen? Since knife only runs take significantly longer to beat the game, have the game compensate the extra time spent with its own unique set of quotas required to get the higher ranks for later times. It would be a nice way to extend the longevity of your creation and would work especially well for 1.5 as it uses multiple melee weapons besides just the knife, that is if you keep the multiple standard arm melee weapons a feature. This isn't a personal request, as I never really thought to do knife only runs myself, just something to think about.

Comment

-This is purely for IGAS to ponder on. A common challenge people like to do are knife only runs. They do them for nothing more than the novelty and accomplishment. The game can't acknowledge the exclusive use of the knife to beat the game. If its not to complicated to program, would a concept of having your finished 1.5 product to be able to calculate the exclusive use of melee weapons in the result screen? Since knife only runs take significantly longer to beat the game, have the game compensate the extra time spent with its own unique set of quotas required to get the higher ranks for later times. It would be a nice way to extend the longevity of your creation and would work especially well for 1.5 as it uses multiple melee weapons besides just the knife, that is if you keep the multiple standard arm melee weapons a feature. This isn't a personal request, as I never really thought to do knife only runs myself, just something to think about.
                  As someone who has done all shorts of challenges pertaining to the PSX Resident Evil games, I can assure you that a knife only runs are not particularly complicated - you spend most of the time evading all enemies, tank the few that cannot be passed through and then train for boss fights. Other types of challenges such as No Damage or All Clear might be considered more difficult depending on which scenario you're playing or mini-game you pick from. However, having recently played Resident Evil Survivor, your idea has some merit. Resident Evil Survivor accounts for weapons picked up and enemies killed in its ranking system. That opens up all shorts of possibilities, such as Knife Only All Clear runs which are exceedingly difficult and demand true mastery of the gameplay's mechanics and enemy A.I.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                  BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• I need help (sorry if this has already been answered.)

I cant get the link to work i click on this link

https://anonfiles.com/file/f81b503ee...d32d50f7ea8fbb

click on the download button and it takes me to this link

http://bayfiles.net/api_anon?file=1361441185352.7z

and it just takes me to a white screen and thats where it ends.

can some body help me and get me a link to the most recent version

Comment

• for next update. what people want?

no spoilers.

Comment

• How do you guys recreate the boss enemies especially the birkin mutations? And will you create fmv's?
                        "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          for next update. what people want?

no spoilers.
                          Release date for the trial edition =P

Comment

• ^This... hehe

Even if it's only a tiny portion of the final product - at least it'd be something concrete, so we can get the new feel for the game.

New updates ... Hmmmm - something related to the Sewer sections maybe?
                            The R.P.D section is kinda boring me now haha .. seen ALOT of it. Unless you guys have any more new original rooms to show?
                            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Really? Nothing from my running Willie speculation? I figured it would spark some conversation. Also BZork, I was wondering what you guys thought about my melee-only achievement idea from the same post on last page. As of immediate update info... I guess how are the character animations coming along? Are we still going to see things like the characters arms going from two hands on pistol>hands down on sides then back>raising hands back up to aim pistol or will we be seeing more fluid animations?

Comment

• I want to see the Lab Shelter.

Comment

Working...
                                X