Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
    ^ It was reused (it seems, not confirmed) in Darkside Chronicles. Annette holds some special blue bullets in her hand, and in another FMV, she shoots Birkin.. though they appear to have no effect.
    I thought the idea was dumb TBH - glad it was scrapped as IMO it doesn't fit into the horror of RE very well.
    "Reused" is a very overused term in the BIO community, haha. Similar concepts are not necessarily connected.

The bullets Annette uses are specifically anti G-Virus bullets and they were added for the sole purpose of adding clarification to Annette's personality. Specifically the fact that while she loved William even despite his mutation, she would still go to any length to kill him and protect Sherry.

Annette was informed of Sherry being pursued by William from Leon and Claire and noticed that her husband had lost his family ties just because he was held firmly by the G-Virus, and she hardened her determination to kill her husband for Sherry. Then, she tried to fire bullets exclusively for anti-G use into G, but the fusion between William and the G-Cells had already advanced to the point where the special bullets couldn't destroy it, and Annette incurred a serious injury at the hand of her out of control husband.

Though Annette was found in waning consciousness by Leon and Claire, she entrusted the two with protecting Sherry and gave them the refinement method of the vaccine, "Tell her, even though I was a bad mother, I love her......", she left these words of apology and penitence to her daughter and passed away.

*DIRECTOR'S VOICE (Yasuhiro Seto)
    Since Annette is a mother who only exists in three episodes recorded in this product, we wanted to firmly elaborate the scenes where she appears. She wasn't a good mother and she made Sherry unhappy, but we still transmitted the fact that she loved her family.

Annette knew that her husband William had become G and she made up her mind to take care of him as her wife. In order to make her determination clearer in this product than in "BIOHAZARD 2", we depicted a scene where she prepares special bullets for anti-G use.
    Last edited by News Bot; 08-03-2014, 09:40 AM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Guys, we need to inform the team of the Tyrant Igas in 1.5, I thought that in the laboratory of Umbrella had a surveillance system in case of intrusion, unlocking the containment of the tyrant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        project appears ded.
        waiting on proof im wrong
        It's the summer, they have lives too. If the project was dead i am sure they would announce it

Comment

• By this time in 2024, I suspect we'll all be here, still posting, wondering when IGAS will release a demo.

Comment

• Like retail and usual game mentality, each major area has a boss at the end of the area.
            Sewer has the crocs, factory has will and lab has- well the end boss(es). We don't know what the station has, at least for elza. Leon has the two gorillas, if thats even considered his boss battle. It might not be.
            I have a gut feeling that the boss has been decided but the actual fight was apart of the missing 20%.
            Like 2 I think the boss was associated with the Chief. However I think it was Brian Irons HIMSELF that mutates into the boss, sealing his fate as to why he is never seen beyond the first area. It is possible that only Elza has to deal with him or both characters do in addition of Leon dealing with the gorillas. If Leon doesn't fight him, I'd bet that he witnesses the mutation during one of his visits to the chief, then escapes due to the confusion, leaving Elza to fight him. She might never even know who he is. Is it a solid fact that Elza gets to meet Brian? Maybe the chief is an exclusive supporting character to Leon while Roy is for Elza, although Elza does meet a mutated chief only in boss battle.
            Since they knew he was going to have a similar, gruesome fate in the story revison for 2, they changed him to a bad guy, maybe for moral reasons but more so I think to cushion the concept of catching Raccoon off guard for the outbreak.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	0309101small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	403718Click image for larger version

Name:	Annetemarvinbrian1.5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	403719

Comment

• Elza also battles Gorillas in the meeting room, as seen in the old bioflames pictures of the final build.
              I always assumed that this was Elza's equivalent of Leon's bossfight in the garage.
              Last edited by Upaluppa; 08-04-2014, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                project appears ded.
                waiting on proof im wrong
                yes. dead. all preorders cancelled.

Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                It's the summer, they have lives too. If the project was dead i am sure they would announce it
                i take vacation before peak. is busy days when work with games.

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                By this time in 2024, I suspect we'll all be here, still posting, wondering when IGAS will release a demo.
                we will not do 3.5.

Comment

• Yay, you're alive! Are you able to tell us when the next update will occur, even if you can't tell us what's going to be in it?
                  "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                    Elza also battles Gorillas in the meeting room, as seen in the old bioflames pictures of the final build.
                    I always assumed that this was Elza's equivalent of Leon's bossfight in the garage.
                    Oh yeah thats right. Disregard theory.

Comment

• The storm calms when B.Zork posts something.

Comment

• My most excited thing for 1.5 is to see the original alligator fight and the final birkin fights to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                          The storm calms when B.Zork posts something.
                          Now, if only there was more of it hehe - seriously though, even 1 new image would be nice
                          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                            we will not do 3.5.
                            Awww damn it! Just when I was getting my hopes up

Honestly you guys deserve a holiday, you've put in a lot of work and while I eagerly await 1.5 I understand that people have lives too

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                              Now, if only there was more of it hehe - seriously though, even 1 new image would be nice
                              ok. but i have more than one picture in the folder! which one i choose?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                ok. but i have more than one picture in the folder! which one i choose?
                                Thats what we like to hear
                                Glad to know things are still progressing ...

You've got me itching to see some new things now haha .. seriously though you guys can do whatever you like - you choose xP
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X