Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.Zork _=also creating movies opening in computer graphics for both players (Leon And Elza) ?

Comment

• Now that is an update! The updated design does stomp CAPCOM's work. I'm digging it.

I also support Graco's idea of text updates. They are spoiler free and give the community a sense of progress.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• That moment where we've reached the point that fans are doing better for the series than Capcom themselves are.

Comment

• PS1 quality FMV are ridiculously easy to create in this day and age. The Team should have no problem creating new ones with the programs avaliable now.

Comment

• Saw this update on Facebook.. looking nice - and again, not spoiling anything new as such .. always important really.
            I mean, we want to still be surprised when we play the game

I agree with what others have said above - just update with text, no spoilers (plot, level design) but more about the progress in terms of coding.. making of, rather than in-game stuff.
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• problem is we do not work in linear fashion. and to say we do work on a boss or enemy and maybe the location will all be spoiler. is tricky thing. when resident evil remake came out people think they know resident evil. we want same element of surprise since much people already know thing for this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                problem is we do not work in linear fashion. and to say we do work on a boss or enemy and maybe the location will all be spoiler. is tricky thing. when resident evil remake came out people think they know resident evil. we want same element of surprise since much people already know thing for this game.
                He has a very good point! This way we can be shocked when we see the unseen bosses such as the alligators and we are shocked and surprised at the fact that they don't play out like we thought they would.

Comment

• Maybe it might be easier to get the game finished before director's cutting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                    Maybe it might be easier to get the game finished before director's cutting it.
                    what is difference?

Comment

• The extra amount of work on top of the massive amount you already have.

Comment

• So they should finish the game without finishing it? Sign me up for the list of confusers (or is it confusees?)

Comment

• I understand what he means. He's referring to the oft misnomer of Director's Cut meaning additional content, or content removed added back in. But that's not really what Director's Cut means. And I don't think IGAS is doing that at all. From what they've shown, the development cycle is including everything that was meant to be there, or IGAS has intentionally added or created.

Question for IGAS: Are you guys going to pixel/illustrate new portraits images for Leon and Elza that are to be used in the inventory screen? (see my signature image for example) The ones in-game are obviously place holders, are they not?
                          Last edited by doriantoki; 08-21-2014, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• ^Hm... you know, that'd be a pretty nice update. It doesn't spoil any in-game events, and I'd personally love to see what the IDs would look like after an upgrade.

Comment

• Well yeah, and when I say director cut I mean I perspective of the process RE1 went through not the very definition of director's cutification. That sewer room as it was qualified to be considered finished. I mean, of course your touch up is clearly quite welcoming but it seems like you guys just raised the bar for yourselves that you didn't need to.

But then again, you guys have all those renders of the lab from the demo so maybe it isn't as much as it seems.
                              Last edited by NEOMEGA; 08-22-2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• I hope you enjoy!
                                Leon and Walker fun.
                                Part 1
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X