Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Team IGAS,

Have you considered switching from screenshots to animated GIFs? These take a lot less effort to throw together than videos, and can show off weapon animations and other neat stuff. What do you think?

Your number one fan,

Enigmatism

Comment

• I don't see much of any difference with the screenshot of the inventory.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        I don't see much of any difference with the screenshot of the inventory.
        PVB/MZD build doesn't distinguish between yellow caution and orange caution health status. It jumps from yellow caution to danger right away.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          PVB/MZD build doesn't distinguish between yellow caution and orange caution health status. It jumps from yellow caution to danger right away.
          I never noticed that hehe .. cool
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
            Not for nothing, but the Leon and Elza avatars in the inventory need to go. Using concept art for an avatar is not that great. I'd rather them use the RE2 Leon avatar. And for Elza, I don't know, maybe they could simply re-color Claire's hair, make it blonde.
            I disagree. Using the beta avatars gives this project it's own, unique flavour that sets it apart from the official RE2. And it's also a nice reminder of this project's beginnings. I say keep 'em.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	401864Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	401865 these would be awesome.
              Last edited by GamerTak3r; 09-28-2014, 04:01 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]7414[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7415[/ATTACH] these would be awesome.
                Excellent, those are perfect... At least they look better than the concept art in the MZD buid...
                Last edited by STARSRedfield; 09-28-2014, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• I don't really mind that they used the concept art. Just the fact that it isn't a mugshot, like a badge or I.D. picture should be. I just assumed it was placeholder.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
                    Well they better have been thinking about the overscan this whole time, that would be an issue if they have not.
                    safety zone guaranteed

Originally posted by Northman View Post
                    I disagree. Using the beta avatars gives this project it's own, unique flavour that sets it apart from the official RE2. And it's also a nice reminder of this project's beginnings. I say keep 'em.
                    Originally posted by Renard View Post
                    I don't really mind that they used the concept art. Just the fact that it isn't a mugshot, like a badge or I.D. picture should be. I just assumed it was placeholder.
                    player icon for every character maybe change many time before done. must find what look good.

Comment

• I'm pretty good at graphic design and Photoshop. I could always make some realistic I.D photographs (facing forwards with a plain white background)

Hell, I could even unload them here and you guys could tell me what you think of them?
                      Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 09-29-2014, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                        I'm pretty good at graphic design and Photoshop. I could always make some realistic I.D photographs (facing forwards with a plain white background)

Hell, I could even unload them here and you guys could tell me what you think of them?

we used to do shit like that all the time to pass the time, but after we got the beta we stopped trying.

Comment

• Hmm .. well I was thinking in terms of what the team will use in-game. I know some people simply changed the existing icon for Claire a different hair colour and things...

Done this so far, using Claire's ID from Degeneration - obviously cleaned the image (no more dirt smudges) made her blonde, made her eyes more blue and made her look different by adding new clothing (I mean ,Elza wouldn't wear her biker gear 24/7 now would she..)

Probably worthless, but here ya go.. Not 100% perfect i know, but hey..

Comment

• So is there anything new allready? Also where can i download the 80% build (official?) Thanks.
                            Last edited by Dhynamixx; 10-03-2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhynamixx View Post
                              So is there anything new allready? Also where can i download the 80% build (official?) Thanks.
                              The 80% build has yet to see the light of day and it probably never will considering how brain damaged people get whenever it comes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerRedfield View Post
                                The 80% build has yet to see the light of day and it probably never will considering how brain damaged people get whenever it comes up.
                                Ah. I had my hopes up allready.

What playable version is there for download?
                                Last edited by Dhynamixx; 10-03-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X