Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well you can't please everyone But I think the majority will be very pleased with all your hard work ( Me included )

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
      If you're afraid what impression people are going to get now, imagine after the game gets released. Either the hardcore fans will bitch that it's not survival horror enough if resources are not scarce and/or the game is fairly easy or you'll get the casual fan pissing and moaning about the game being too slow and not having enough action. If you somehow manage to combine both elements and reach an equilibrium, there's probably going to be people claiming it's inconsistent because one half is awesome and the other sucks.

Feedback is nice and all but when it comes to gameplay you're better off just doing whatever you feel like doing as that will be the most natural and rewarding work. Somethings can be legitimately questioned but gameplay isn't honestly one of them - it's entirely up to the developing team to come up with what their vision of how the game should play out since that's a short of fingerprint from its creators.
      Too late mate, those so called "fans" are already trashing the new remake release, not the poor porting itself but they're criticizing the good old gameplay style with the fixed camera that made resident evil so great in the first place !

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
        original idea was for project to be near complete when reveal because of uncertain length and scope at start. still wish we work silent. feedback is nice but some person maybe have a littlest wrong focus on what make 1.5 and what is good game.
        Great idea. You people need to create the game the way that you see fit, too many people saying this must be that way or that must be this way when you guys show us anything. As bad as i want to see the progress i'll live if nothing surfaces until the final product is finish.

Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
        Dr.birkin M.Zork and let this restoration was frozen or canceled if it is not true will prove me wrong there is nothing to lose.
        The thing is, they have nothing to prove to anybody. They've already shown us that they're creating something amazing. It's like some people forget these people have normal lives to lead, that doesn't involved working on this game 24/7. Some people are confusing.
        Last edited by Guest; 10-22-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
          Hmm .. well I was thinking in terms of what the team will use in-game. I know some people simply changed the existing icon for Claire a different hair colour and things...

Done this so far, using Claire's ID from Degeneration - obviously cleaned the image (no more dirt smudges) made her blonde, made her eyes more blue and made her look different by adding new clothing (I mean ,Elza wouldn't wear her biker gear 24/7 now would she..)

Probably worthless, but here ya go.. Not 100% perfect i know, but hey..

This kinda got me thinking about this. The concept art that I occasionally see in my unlockables is this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bio2 2009-10-26 02-00-50-36.png
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	403778

Does anyone know if this is actually Claire? or Elza infact???

If it is the latter, does anyone know where I can find something similar for Claire herself?
          Last edited by Undead Sega; 10-23-2014, 04:49 PM. Reason: Spelt "kinda" wrong. Haaa!

Comment

• ^Looks like Elza to me .. by the face and the hair being let down..

We know Claire had some early concepts too (the various biker outfits), as well as her final Bio2 look - the face was also different I think??
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Funny thing I never noticed: those sketches mention Alicia Silverstone's name. Looks definitively like Elza - Silverstone is blonde, lacks side bangs, also different ponytail.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• i think that, TEAM IGAS has not the obligation to share any info of the development, updates, or release date of the game they can released when they think its ready, however they has the obligation to release the game no matter what.

i know that they dont owe us anything in fact we owe them all for this project. but we the fans needs this project to get released because this its HISTORY that cannot be forgotten, and we all the fans deserve.

to clarify i do claim myself a true fan, not because i have all games and books and all, i like the SAGA and im not criticizing the new PS3 Remake and i like the new games (yeah even RE 6) aswell but to be honest the old formula that made this saga famous its lost forever, and will not come back in any form in the new entrys, and that its one of the reasons this project must see the light of day.

well that are my thoughts.

probably i will receive bad comments for this but that its how i feel about this project.

Comment

• Seems like there are a few brown noses here

Comment

• you are wrong, im not a brown nose, im just saying that this game needs to be released any means necesary and to not complain when there are nothing, about updates, so dont ask for updates because this gets annoying. and generates drama, and this place reeks of drama.

and thanks i did not know the meaning fo brown nose until now hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                      i think that, TEAM IGAS has not the obligation to share any info of the development, updates, or release date of the game they can released when they think its ready, however they has the obligation to release the game no matter what.

i know that they dont owe us anything in fact we owe them all for this project. but we the fans needs this project to get released because this its HISTORY that cannot be forgotten, and we all the fans deserve.
                      They don't have any obligation, not because some people are bat-shit insane about knowing how a 20 years old game looks like, specially when doing it out of free will. If they say "fuck it" and give up, they can and you should respect that.

Comment

• Nice to see the progress on the item menu and sewers. I think the sewers are a perfect blend of 1.5 and retail. I can't wait to see the finished product

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                        Too late mate, those so called "fans" are already trashing the new remake release, not the poor porting itself but they're criticizing the good old gameplay style with the fixed camera that made resident evil so great in the first place !
                        You can't please them at all...I blame Biohazard 4. As good as it was it led down a bad - bad path. I guess they could delay release of 1.5 even further in order to incorporate "Original" and "Pissy New School Whiner" modes (titled as such).
                        Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 10-26-2014, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
                          This kinda got me thinking about this. The concept art that I occasionally see in my unlockables is this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9763[/ATTACH]

Does anyone know if this is actually Claire? or Elza infact???

If it is the latter, does anyone know where I can find something similar for Claire herself?
                          That's definitely Elza. But the two sketches on the bottom right aren't. The name above them is Liv Tyler and the name below them is, as Gemini said, Alicia Silverstone. The fact that they're there could mean that Elza was being based off of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                            That's definitely Elza. But the two sketches on the bottom right aren't. The name above them is Liv Tyler and the name below them is, as Gemini said, Alicia Silverstone. The fact that they're there could mean that Elza was being based off of them.
                            Not the first time famous people were used as reference. the entire outbreak cast was based on celebs. Elsa seems to have alicia silverstones eyebrows and liv tylers chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerRedfield View Post
                              Not the first time famous people were used as reference. the entire outbreak cast was based on celebs. Elsa seems to have alicia silverstones eyebrows and liv tylers chin.
                              You don't happen to know what person Yoko was based off of do you?
                              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Well, thought I would also show what I was just playing around recently

Click image for larger version

Name:	vector test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	403811

Comment

Working...
                                X