Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
    I agree. Team IGAS doesn't have to keep posting pictures or videos, but it'd be nice if they popped in once in a while or posted a new status update on FB saying something like "implemented zombies into sewers, surprises await" or some BS like that.
    This ... IMO If they showed any more pics, that would be spoiling too much and we would have nothing left to surprise ourselves with when we eventually play the released game.
    However, I do miss having small text based updates - so we know stuff is still being done - I'm starting to give up checking here now which is very sad...
    The hype is slowly dying for me - and yes, I do have other things to do and have a life - but we haven't had an update in like forever...
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• A playable demo would be nice...

Comment

• But just imagine when IGAS finally release the final version of their project, your hype will be back, you will be super happy, and all the mysteries they haven't revealed will be waiting for you. Though I agree, a friendly pop up once in a while would be nice, I'm sure they have a good reason for it.

Comment

• if the IGAS finish the game then great !
          If they don't then oh well can't be helped world continues to spin.

Comment

• They mentioned in their last update that we wouldn't hear from them in a while with heir reasoning being that they don't want to spoil any more content. I agree that spoiler free text updates would be nice discussing their progress when they deem it interesting, but that's just how it is.

The excitement will return when they release something playable. You'll notice it when you are no longer paying attention.
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• And thus the topic dies once again till we get another big update then the forum will be flooded by a bunch of new people asking about the game (I was one of them when it was announced).

Comment

• I must be the only one that literally does not give a fuck on how far they are with their project, nor how much content or update they show. Updates are nice but not what I look forward to at all. The only thing I care about is the final day, when it is released, when it is done. Plus, I have all of you impatient people to worry about them for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
                  I must be the only one that literally does not give a fuck on how far they are with their project, nor how much content or update they show. Updates are nice but not what I look forward to at all. The only thing I care about is the final day, when it is released, when it is done. Plus, I have all of you impatient people to worry about them for me.
                  I could quite happily just not check this thread until the game is released.. but then, how would I know it's been released LOL
                  So I always check every so often..
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I know how everyone feels, I am impatient about it as well. I am more surprised that there is no demo available yet seeing as it's been a year since they announced their trial version.
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 09-17-2014, 05:31 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I just noticed I joined over a year ago. But I still feel new. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                        I just noticed I joined over a year ago. But I still feel new. Lol.
                        I joined around 2007 when the community was ever so close to getting 1.5 from Curator. how time flies.

Comment

• I joined bioflames when I was in sixth grade. I graduated from college two years ago. I suppose that makes me a fossilized dinosaur then.
                          Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-18-2014, 10:04 AM.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• I can't really say that I've been around for almost 15 years because I stopped paying attention to the community for 6-7 of those.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I was on the gamefaqs RE forums for the longest time and saw mostly the same faces on there for a while.

Comment

• I'll join this pissing contest by saying I've been around as part of the fan community since 1.5 was still being developed to be Resi 2. I can only think of a small handful of people still around I know from that long ago and most of them have nothing to do with the community anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X