Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew that however FMVs for 1.5 seems to good to be true. Vanilla never had any. Neither did MZD. My mind is blown until Gemini comments.

Comment

• I actually meant game events by full motion videos. Think of the red gem puzzle.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        I actually meant game events by full motion videos. Think of the red gem puzzle.
        That's the perfect amount of FMV for me. Awesome!

Comment

• What would it take to create FMVs like the he intro video to RE2 or RE3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
            What would it take to create FMVs like the he intro video to RE2 or RE3?
            Well,
            - 3D Modeller/s to create HD versions of the characters suitable for more complex body animations and facial gestures, as well as zombies and other creatures that need to appear in FMVs.
            - Rigger/s to rig those characters so they can be animated
            - Animator/s
            - Someone to create FX if needed
            - Someone for render, for music, sound, etc.

Pretty much a whole new team just to create the FMVs.
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Igas can ask Really3D to make the FMVs lol
              Spoiler:
              Last edited by Unmasked; 02-04-2015, 02:27 PM.
              ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                How come no one ever asks him about the Firing Range puzzle?
                Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Because spoilers, I guess.
                You know that when I said "him", I was talking about Kamiya right? I wasn't sure in your reply, if you thought the "him" I was referring to was you, based on the additional info you gave.

But 1.5 was scrapped - I don't really see any harm in divulging the firing range puzzle.
                Last edited by RetroRain; 02-05-2015, 12:53 AM.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Getting info outa Kamiya is far easier said than done. Then again usually his pissy responses come when people are constantly spamming him requesting 1.5 to be released.

Comment

• ^ And that's why it's far easier if you ask one of the scenario writers instead. While they seem to have forgotten details like how the scenario played out, they still know a lot of the more interesting aspects concerning 1.5's story. Puzzle reconstruction isn't exactly that important, just as long as they aren't boring. Think of how CAPCOM themselves changed stuff around with Director's Cut and Deadly Silence.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Shinji himself admits there's a few things he liked about 1.5 that didn't make it into retail like the more varied zombies (some fast and some slow with more resistance). Him or Kamiya also said there was an interesting concept that didn't make it into 1.5 where the player would finish off the final boss with an anti-virus bullet in their gun instead of with the rocket launcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        Him or Kamiya also said there was an interesting concept that didn't make it into 1.5 where the player would finish off the final boss with an anti-virus bullet in their gun instead of with the rocket launcher.
                        "I've got enought of this bulls**t!"

RE5 1.5's recycled ideas

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                          Shinji himself admits there's a few things he liked about 1.5 that didn't make it into retail like the more varied zombies (some fast and some slow with more resistance). Him or Kamiya also said there was an interesting concept that didn't make it into 1.5 where the player would finish off the final boss with an anti-virus bullet in their gun instead of with the rocket launcher.
                          Add another point to outbreak-daylight into thanatos. Not surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                            Add another point to outbreak-daylight into thanatos. Not surprised.
                            It's been a lot of years since i played Outbreak and i dont remember very well about much things. But Daylight wasn't a T-virus Vaccine? why waste a vaccine in a already mutated monster?
                            ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                              It's been a lot of years since i played Outbreak and i dont remember very well about much things. But Daylight wasn't a T-virus Vaccine? why waste a vaccine in a already mutated monster?
                              because the anti virus was strong enough to insta-kill him.
                              Last edited by OfficerRedfield; 02-05-2015, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• You can create as many Daylights as your inventory can hold. You need to use one on yourself to remove your infection, keep one if you want to get the best ending, and you can also load one into the capsule shooter, if you shoot that to Thanatos he will be instant killed.
                                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Working...
                                X