Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im soooo being rude.
    Im not the one copy and pasting stuff from completely unrelated forums just to purposely provoke drama.
    Last edited by ccrogers15; 04-19-2013, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Glad things have gotten back on topic - albleit not very well.

@ccrogers15 - I couldn't care less what or how the Team does things TBQH, eventually we will all get to play the amazing finished build of 1.5 so..
      Keep up the good work Bzork and Team
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ClaireThumbs.gif
Views:	2
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	402867
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• At least someone can speak with a clear head. ^

Anyways id say get back on topic if we can. Or is that guy gonna post more stuff ive wrote from the many other forums i frequent?

Comment

• Good idea. Data is secured from today on.
          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• I don't know if this versions encrypted. I don't care. I haven't dumped several grand buying the damned thing - when I do, I'll release the version I want. The version where every skin is replaced by me (such a skin already exists, as it happens) and the only track is 'Never Gonna Give You Up.' 'Cos if I pay several grand for a disc, I'm going to enjoy it.

The Team released this version because Colvin was trying to make a fast buck off them (and sold a few, if the rumours are true) so if the data's hard to get at, that's not exactly shocking. It might slow down the flood of, 'Look, I have another version of 1.5, give me money for it!' mods that some unscrupulous people have. And I've already run into people who've been scammed before the release.

So...yeah. I'd really suggest people not complain unless they have there wallet open and an offer to buy the game up, because I have no respected for people yelling, 'But I want it!' Doesn't work with my kids, and it sure as hell isn't going to work with a bunch of Internet users, only a small handful of whom I respect and even fewer of whom I actually like.

Comment

• yeah exactly we have no right to bark orders at the team , all we need to do is support them with our interest in there amazing project

Comment

• I still fail to see an issue if the team ever did decide to actually encrypt the data. Quite a bit of it is their work. There is no reason anyone should be allowed to get at it, and juvenile entitlement only makes the community look like an even bigger shit burger than it usually is.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                  Also, explain to me how its not encrypted.
                  Again, if you aren't happy, go look for your own version of the game. The team doesn't owe you anything, so stop bitching about it. I'm getting tired of that juvenile bullshit.

Comment

• He says encryption here and there every time. Maybe he can say it for real this time? Careful what you wish.
                    Last edited by D.Birkin; 04-19-2013, 05:57 AM.
                    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post

Thing is, i mistyped that. Was not the 1.5 team, it was another user.

Also, explain to me how its not encrypted. You can randomly copy another PSX disc and take a look at the contents. While in 1.5, 90% of the data is secured in a hidden sector of the disc.

Explain that.

Your calling me rude huh? Im not the one copy and pasting stuff just to make another person look bad. I was just speaking my opinion.

Obviously your trying to start drama. Very nice. Have a cookie.
                      For the last time data is not encrypted, the game doesn't rely upon the ISO's LBA tables to find the files, it has it's own internal table, so in order to prevent tampering they manually wiped the LBA tables, meaning iso programs can't find those files...I repeat there is no encryption the files are just hidden...and even if they were, so what?

Since your knowledge of how disc images work is obviously limited, I now direct you here, incase you don't know what an LBA table is...
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_block_addressing
                      Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 04-19-2013, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Similar "file systems" to what you see in that 1.5 build can be seen in most of SquareSoft's post-FFVIII titles on the PS1, many of their PS2 titles, you can also see Konami do weird fuckeroo in games like Winning Eleven on PS1 (a misplaced CDDA track in the middle of the game's data track). Heck, Capcom themselves even use weird tricks quite often (Besides their PS1 CRC checks and mod-chip/cheat device checks, have you seen that audio track at the end of most Capcom games? Its startposition collides and overlaps with the file zdata.bin - the more you know ;D)

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        I'll release the version I want. The version where every skin is replaced by me (such a skin already exists, as it happens)
                        This is true
                        Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Carnivol; 04-19-2013, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Haha amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                            He says encryption here and there every time. Maybe he can say it for real this time? Careful what you wish.
                            I love you. You made me laugh out loud and spit my tea. Thank you.

Comment

• why so worried about the files on the disc? really, what can be done with them that isn't being done?

besides, just make your own stuff and there will be more all around. its not that hard.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                                why so worried about the files on the disc? really, what can be done with them that isn't being done?
                                Because a lot of content simply isn't yours, mine or anyone else's to steal. I don't want to see exclusive, hand-made material go into yet-another boring, unfinished PMOD. Additionally, I don't care for lamers who try to sell material which doesn't belong to that lame person. Like it or not, there's always a shitty-asshole who tries to ruin it for everyone (colvin), whether intentional or not.

Original assets, you say? Those have already been dumped and shared, it seems. Try another argument.

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                                Im soooo being rude.
                                Im not the one copy and pasting stuff from completely unrelated forums just to purposely provoke drama.
                                You should have figured, by now, that these communities are close-knit.

-and-

If anyone has tried to start drama, it's you. You kept on pushing and pushing to the point where data is now apparently compressed and encrypted (RDX?). So no, you get nothing.

Good day, sir!
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X