Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, you made my day =D
    sigpic

Comment

• LOL @ "you suck" when you die HAHA!

Comment

• I don't remember this being posted and im sure some have missed it

Comment

• I did! it was cool bruhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            I don't remember this being posted and im sure some have missed it
            This is just fantastic to watch. Very impressive!
            Last edited by CraZyEddy2010; 04-03-2015, 03:00 PM.
            "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Nah, it's not really that impressive when I look back at it. It's basically Hazardous Battle with no 1.5 enemies implemented and Leon simply roaming around the place. The only noteworthy parts of that video are the ported menu screens, which I've been tweaking a lot lately for something.

Speaking of porting, I started looking into reproducing the zombies. At first sight it looks like a disastrous mess of spaghetti code, no wonder why they were so broken.
              Last edited by Gemini; 04-03-2015, 04:44 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Nah, it's not really that impressive when I look back at it. It's basically Hazardous Battle with no 1.5 enemies implemented and Leon simply roaming around the place. The only noteworthy parts of that video are the ported menu screens, which I've been tweaking a lot lately for something.

Speaking of porting, I started looking into reproducing the zombies. At first sight it looks like a disastrous mess of spaghetti code, no wonder why they were so broken.
                It's impressive to me Gemini. Also it'll be nice to see properly working zombies with correct damage tables and such.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Love the new video great to see Elza in the battle room

This video should give a brief preview of what the ported/reimplemented weapons should look and work like on my WIP zombies (they still lack a lot of stuff, ...

Comment

• Am loving this battle game stuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                      Love the new video great to see Elza in the battle room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExrybpdA-b8
                      Nice. The ratings screen with the sound effects takes me back to RE2 days, good stuff!

Comment

• Is advanced blending turned on in that video? the status / inventory has a overly white hue
                        to it.

Comment

• More like me trying to fix Xvid gamma in Vegas, not bothering too much with the outcome as long as it doesn't look too dark.

Comment

• Thank you for using the retail menu sound effects.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              More like me trying to fix Xvid gamma in Vegas, not bothering too much with the outcome as long as it doesn't look too dark.
                              ah ok thought you might of been using advanced blending for the see through effect.

Comment

• If you mean the effect that turns a player transparent while aiming, I wouldn't call it "advanced blending". It's the transparency bit turned on for an entity, a simple feature added along more complex ones such as stealth & chrome rendering.

Comment

Working...
                                X