Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

You see smoke trails here? Same scene and same weapon.
    I know it's just a room test, but don't forget the tall cylindrical glass of water with the straw standing in it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	glass_straw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	402920

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      I know it's just a room test, but don't forget the tall cylindrical glass of water with the straw standing in it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8703[/ATTACH]
      As anal Id be for details I dont think they will care for that small detail.

Comment

• Another chair is missing here lol !

Comment

• The only problem I have with this boardroom test room - is that the lighting and shadowing is too flat and lifeless.
          Wether this was to portray realism or not I don't know, but comparing it to the bioflames image..

I realise the bioflames image is over bright, but I can still see many differences - especially with lighting and some minor/major details.
          I made this mock up in photoshop to try and make it a mix of both images.. looks better IMO

One thing I noticed it some detail around the window frame is missing (some ''lines'' are missing and it looks too flat in the IGAS image.
          The lighting is missing almost entirely in IGAS image .. plus the light fittings are too old and don't match the room - the ones in Bioflames are flat and rounded, more modern and project light upwards in cones across the wall and ceiling.
          The plant in the pot by the window has changed - IGAS one seems more like one you would see in an office .. but it lacks the nice green colour Bioflames one has.
          The shadow in the corner of the room, which adds depth, is also missing - I didn't even notice the glass on the table till it was pointed out, but thats minor in comparison.

A quick image to show differences - I couldn't tell if the blue hue in Bioflames is from the poor quality or is that suppost to be the room? Elza and other items aren't blueish so maybe? The floor seems more blue aswell - are we sure it's even tiled? Is it not carpet, like in Iron's office.. Maybe who knows..

"I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• The picture clearely states "TEST", thus this is not complete. I am quite sure this is not final render. It's just a piece of information for us to know what they are working on. Love it!
            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• All of us must say thanks to the team instead of "looking for Waldo" in every image they post...
              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                All of us must say thanks to the team instead of "looking for Waldo" in every image they post...
                Of course - I did state this in my post.

I've just got such a great eye for detail and love art - so naturally sometimes it can be my downfall ..
                The BG's in RE games I always used to love - especially RE3's

Comment

• See if any of you can find any differences on this. And btw, this is pixel perfect. Took me 5 months to complete this.
                  Spoiler:

EDIT: guess where the KEY is
                  Last edited by Marvin; 05-03-2013, 10:06 AM.
                  ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

All of us must say thanks to the team instead of "looking for Waldo" in every image they post...
                    Indeed, I hate it when people nitpick. Looking good so far IGAS.

Comment

• Hi guys, I've been reading this thread for a long time and now finally decided to register.

Well, I don't think the backgrounds should be 100% accurate, just resembling the pics from bioflames is enough to me.
                      Last edited by TrueEvil32; 05-03-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
                        Indeed, I hate it when people nitpick. Looking good so far IGAS.
                        Oh Jesus Christ ... You call this nitpicking.. really? Sure the odd chair missing or a glass - yes THAT is nitpicking

Small details like that I can overlook - but when the room has clear obvious lighting changes it effects the whole atmosphere and look overall..
                        BUT of course this is only a test room and so I am hopefull the render isn't as final as it could be in the future..

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                          Of course - I did state this in my post.

I've just got such a great eye for detail and love art - so naturally sometimes it can be my downfall ..
                          The BG's in RE games I always used to love - especially RE3's
                          I like the art too, and love the Resident Evil backgrounds... I understand you perfectly . But I think the comments of the community can demoralize the efforts of the team. We must remember they are working for love to Resident Evil and classic survival horror, we can´t demand nothing. Obviously this is not for you (don´t take like something personal ), is for all the community.
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

I like the art too, and love the Resident Evil backgrounds... I understand you perfectly . But I think the comments of the community can demoralize the efforts of the team. We must remember they are working for love to Resident Evil and classic survival horror, we can´t demand nothing. Obviously this is not for you (don´t take like something personal ), is for all the community.
                            I hear ya - Even if the BG's stay as they are, I can overlook them and just play the game heh .. I guess - if I had never seen the original images to begin with - nobody would know there was any difference right?
                            Yh I used to love the restaurant and clock tower BG's in RE3, just lovely and creepy at the same time

Comment

• Great new picture! Followed by four posts of RaccoonSurvivor nitpicking about the lightning...

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                                The only problem I have with this boardroom test room - is that the lighting and shadowing is too flat and lifeless.
                                Wether this was to portray realism or not I don't know, but comparing it to the bioflames image..

I realise the bioflames image is over bright, but I can still see many differences - especially with lighting and some minor/major details.
                                I made this mock up in photoshop to try and make it a mix of both images.. looks better IMO

One thing I noticed it some detail around the window frame is missing (some ''lines'' are missing and it looks too flat in the IGAS image.
                                The lighting is missing almost entirely in IGAS image .. plus the light fittings are too old and don't match the room - the ones in Bioflames are flat and rounded, more modern and project light upwards in cones across the wall and ceiling.
                                The plant in the pot by the window has changed - IGAS one seems more like one you would see in an office .. but it lacks the nice green colour Bioflames one has.
                                The shadow in the corner of the room, which adds depth, is also missing - I didn't even notice the glass on the table till it was pointed out, but thats minor in comparison.

A quick image to show differences - I couldn't tell if the blue hue in Bioflames is from the poor quality or is that suppost to be the room? Elza and other items aren't blueish so maybe? The floor seems more blue aswell - are we sure it's even tiled? Is it not carpet, like in Iron's office.. Maybe who knows..

http://i39.tinypic.com/2eqb53o.jpg
                                Im not sure if your aware but everything minus the glass seems legit. The shadow IS there. Lines in window are also there. Also if you look at the lights in the IGAS build careful enough the base of those lights are the same. Any illusion of missing detail minus glass along with blue hue can easily be solved. This being technology at the time. Digi-cams at that time only had 1 at most 2 mp cams. Also it was taken off a tv screen which was the old "boxes" before HD. Color was not as accurate. The hue came off those tv. It gets multiplied by the cam also since it lacks the higher mp and auto focus technology. Not trying to bust your chops but many factors went into the BF image. Lets not forget IGAS used screen capture while the earlier didnt.

Comment

Working...
                                X