Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    I sure hope this sample will have some unseen enemies ;)
    Alligators and Birkin II as a boss fight would be pretty cool now that you mention it.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
      Alligators and Birkin II as a boss fight would be pretty cool now that you mention it.
      THIS THIS THIS!!!

Comment

• Honestly I'd prefer it if Birkin and the Alligators were not in the preview. If we know their patterns from the preview, it'll make the final game's boss fight with them more easy. Leave somethings out.
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-01-2015, 06:33 PM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• If I were to add Birkin I'd add him a few extra patterns and the ability to run, otherwise there's just too much room for him to be threatening at all. On the other hand, adding Birkin at this stage would need extra weeks of work and testing, same for the alligators. Better keep it small and simple.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Smart move. I'd rather save some of that for the final game Gemini.

On another note, is the man-spider going to have additional attacks or movement patterns added in? The one we got in the MZD and vanilla build both seemed incredibly lacking. IMO, it needs to be very aggressive and relentless.

Will there be any sort of unlockables or extras in the preview you are cooking up?
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-01-2015, 08:13 PM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Good things come to those that wait. ;)
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Just take Gemini's word and expect a demo that isn't like the leak builds or a wip build.

Comment

• What the . . . )))
                  I think the leaks are possible.

/***************************************/

Dear Gemini, whether in terms of additional parameter level of blood in the game?
                  Hopefully level bloodbath compared with 80% build of not decrease.
                  Besides censorship here it is meaningless and you with IGAS can pull a real horror with ruthless dismemberment.
                  Although much can I ask?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Gemini gave the team new blood.
                    revved the engine.
                    friend if you want to release a demo will not take so long.
                    I just hope that does not have as beta bug
                    and we last a demo please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      On another note, is the man-spider going to have additional attacks or movement patterns added in? The one we got in the MZD and vanilla build both seemed incredibly lacking. IMO, it needs to be very aggressive and relentless.
                      There might be a few additions, it depends heavily on how much the AI uses of the whole code. There could be huge sections taken out of the flow but still somewhere in the overlays. If alligators are already sorta working in the build we have, I'm sure more is bound to make it to the surface at some point. Only time and extensive research can tell.

Will there be any sort of unlockables or extras in the preview you are cooking up?
                      There are an easter egg and a code to enable protective gear selection, both already implemented for a while.

Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
                      With official builds it can happen at any time, with mine it's very unlikely.

Dear Gemini, whether in terms of additional parameter level of blood in the game? [...] Although much can I ask?
                      The idea of adding some violence selector has been considered already, however it seems a bit pointless.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Hey there, Gemini.

I was wondering if there is going to be a mode or option for 'knife challenges(e.g. against the golden tyrant)' because honestly I am pretty dang bad at knife challenges! If not I'm sure I can adapt haha
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-03-2015, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          . . . with mine it's very unlikely.
                          This is exactly what I meant. =)
                          sigpic

Comment

• Gemini, I remember you saying that there was some code for the alligators already on the disc. Was that perhaps some unfinished AI? Really interested to know.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
                              What the . . . )))

/***************************************/

Dear Gemini, whether in terms of additional parameter level of blood in the game?
                              Hopefully level bloodbath compared with 80% build of not decrease.
                              Besides censorship here it is meaningless and you with IGAS can pull a real horror with ruthless dismemberment.
                              Although much can I ask?
                              Oh shit he's back.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                                Oh shit he's back.....
                                Now his incomprehensible text looks more friendly.
                                Last edited by yurieu; 05-06-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X